05 catcher looking for team

madisondad

Reaction score
Hard working, aggressive 05 catcher looking for a competitive team for 2018-19 season. Good bat, great speed and aggressive on basepath. Has private catching and hitting coach and attends regularly. Can play other positions as well, has 4 years of travel ball experience. Would like to find a team around Southwest Ohio but would travel farther for right opportunity. If interested please email me at chipbanks47@gmail.com to discuss further, Thanks.

wiztail

Reaction score
14u Aftershock is looking to fill one more spot. We have an amazing group of young ladies. That are extremely talented and we just need one more to complete the team. All positions will be considered. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Or text me at (740) 475-7560 or email me @ mattcolliton23@gmail.com

Ohio Monsters

Reaction score
Hard working, aggressive 05 catcher looking for a competitive team for 2018-19 season. Good bat, great speed and aggressive on basepath. Has private catching and hitting coach and attends regularly. Can play other positions as well, has 4 years of travel ball experience. Would like to find a team around Southwest Ohio but would travel farther for right opportunity. If interested please email me at chipbanks47@gmail.com to discuss further, Thanks.
My name is Scott Nader I coach a 05 team are you still looking ?

ballen5489

Reaction score
Still looking for the right fit? Central Ohio Lady Gators out of Bucyrus/Galion Ohio are looking for a stand out catcher. Fun loving team with lots of talent. Feel free to text or call Brandon at(567) 241-2211