05 Explosive Fastpitch Lawson looking for Pitcher

Coach Lawson

Reaction score
We are out of lake county Ohio practice facility is in Eastlake Ohio we practice Sunday 12-2 untill Feb when school ball will take away most of girls but will continue to practice with rest of girls not playing school ball or the 2006 girls on team We are looking for an 05 pitcher but would take a 06 pitcher since we do have a few 06 on team . There will be a lot of chances to pitch since we are at only one pitcher due to loosing one pitcher to injury and another left in fall to start playing golf , we will play in around 8 to 9 turnys this summer so lots of pitching to be had for a girl . If you would like to talk more on this please text me and we could get into more details On practice and other stuff my number is 440 479 3276

I mean this is a chance for a girl maybe stuck as a number 3 in the ration but has number 2 or even 1 skills to get that chance to breakout from behind that and get that chance to shine out there . My daughter does play on the team but is not the pitcher so you don’t have rhat problem that some teams have so just a little info about my team for readers.

Thanks for your time,
Jamie Lawson