06 Pitcher looking for new team

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by jmsqb, Nov 7, 2019.

1. jmsqb

jmsqb New Member

Strong 06 pitcher. Mid 50s consistently. Lots of movement. Big bat. Great attitude.

Looking to play a heavy and high level competitive tournament schedule.

2. CoachRonLMFP

CoachRonLMFP Member

We are in need of a quality pitcher to add to our rotation. We are planning a very competitive summer schedule.
    Summer 2020 Tournaments
    5/23-5/24/20 Firefighters Memorial
    5/29-5/31/20 Dayton Metro
    6/5-6/7/20 Midwest Elite Invite Hilliard
    6/12-6/14/20 OFC Heatin It Up
    6/19-6/21/20 Sheer Madness College Showcase
    7/2-7/4/20 Fire in the Sky
    7/11-7/12/20 Midwest Challenge
    7/15-7/19/20 USSSA Great Lakes Nationals

We are from the Mason, OH area. Let me know if there is a time if you would be interested in working out with our team.

Thanks,
    Ron Bronner
    OH Thunder 05
    513-502-4682

3. Coach Ankrom

Coach Ankrom New Member

My Ohio Hawks 14U team is looking for another player of any position that has a big bat. We are going to play showcases, qualifiers and nationals. Please contact me at 740-821-2263 to talk about our opportunity.

4. VE_05

VE_05 Active Member

5. Mal

Mal New Member

Steel Valley Storm 14u Saluga looking for a strong 1-A pitcher. Youngstown area. Coaches Brian and Brian.

6. Dr J

Dr J New Member

Not sure where you’re located in OH but Steel City Select (Western PA) is looking for an elite pitcher for very competitive winter/spring/summer schedule with many tournaments in OH.

The core of our team came over from the Steel City Heat ‘06 team that finished in sweet 16 at All-Sanctioned WS in Columbus in July, losing a heartbreaker 7-6 to Outlaws Gerring. If interested please text/call me at 412-292-6880 or yukevich34@yahoo.com. Thank you!

7. bwarehime

bwarehime New Member

The Central Ohio Ice 06 from the Columbus area would be interested in talking to you. We are an all 06 team returning a very strong team. We are looking to add pitching depth for the right fit. Please reach out to Coach Brooke Warehime at 614-551-5447 or brooke.warehime@gmail.com if you would like to learn more about our team.

OhPhat likes this.
  8. jmcdonough

jmcdonough Member

Valley Extreme 14U looking for a 3rd pitcher.

Please contact me for more information if interested.

Thanks,
    Jerry McDonough
    valleyextreme05@gmail.com