10U Coaches Poll Week #11 (7-8-19) Results!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
1st Place Votes are in ( )

Rank --- Team --- Total Pts

1. Ohio Lasers Orange (4).....................74
2.Ohio Wolfpack '08 (3)........................73
2. Stingrays '08 .....................................58
3. Ohio Storm '08 (1).............................56
5. MOV Pride '08 ault............................54
6. Beverly Bandits Demarini '09............36
7. Ohio Outlaws-williams.......................33
8. SGS Magic..........................................20
9. Buckeye Charge..................................15
10. Finesse-munoz..................................14

Others receiving votes:
Ohio Ice (2), Strike Zone Phillies (2)...

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Ohio Ice MOMMA, these rankings mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They do them for fun and to gauge the competition out there. I have no Dog in this fight but always keep up on the top teams in the younger age groups. Whats Ice's resume this season? tournament list they have competed in, top teams they have played against? I'm pretty sure i have watched the top 8 teams this season at some point and they have earned others coaches respect to be on this list. The coaches vote for each others teams but if your not playing same tournaments or listing your teams info how do you expect to get votes? Darin With Lasers Orange does a great job posting his teams Resume every week. Same with Matt and his Bandits team. My best advise would be RUN back to your Head coach and ask him to enter tournaments the TOP teams in Ohio are playing in week in and week out. Its not all about winning trophies. Good Luck over the next few years.

Ice Blue

Reaction score
How do teams that don't even play in the tough tournments get more votes than the ones that play in them and compete and win!

Outlaws have not even played and keep getting votes??

But makes sense since this is how its been all year anyways.. smh
Not sure who you are, but I think the majority of this list is pretty accurate from what I have seen. Especially hard to argue with any of the teams ranked in the top half.

Mike5

Reaction score
These polls are fun! I have an 08 and an 09 out there so I have seen all these teams play! I really think some people need to take off the DD blinders and stop drinking the Premier Select Elite Gold Kool-Aid and just appreciate the fact that there is some really really good 10u softball being played in the Buckeye State this year! These girls and coaches are getting after it and I for one am just glad to be a part of it! Judging by the 09's I've seen, next year could be even better! Just enjoy this! These kids are really talented!!