10U Coaches Poll Week 13 (7-19-21) Get Your Votes In !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote.

I will post results around Noon on Thursday.

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

Mike Homan

Reaction score
Ohio Outlaws Premier - Mike Homan

My Outlaws team headed South last week and competed in the USSSA 10uA National Championship in Destin, Florida. My team did not disappoint, and we ended up bringing a National Championship back to Ohio! Looking ahead we knew this would be a tough, challenging tournament, filled with all the teams we have seen throughout the season at top PGF events. All of my players worked together, stuck to the game plan we laid out for them headed into each game and we were able to execute when we needed to. I don't think very many people gave us chance here, especially seeing that our first bracket game was against one of the hardest throwing pitchers in the country with USSSA Pride Elite - who actually shut us out 6-0 at the PGF Super Select in TN a few weeks ago. We were excited for the challenge again and played exceptionally well. Very proud of my team - very proud.

Scores from the week:
Pool Play:
Outlaws 6 - TN Riot 2k10 0
Outlaws 1 - GA Firecrackers Radbill 4

Bracket:
Outlaws 6 - TX USSSA Pride Elite 2k10 3
Outlaws 4 - Ohio Lasers Blue 3
Outlaws 4 - TN Knights Platinum 2
Outlaws 7 - TX Impact Gold National 1 (Winners Bracket Championship)
Outlaws 8 - TX Impact Gold National 2 (National Championship)

Our bats were hot, our defense was on point along with our base running and pitching.. Had some exciting close games, another one with Lasers which is always a fun one between our two teams. It was hot as crap down there but our team seems to play better in the scorching heat! After this tournament, our run in 10u has come to an end - we had an extremely successful season, especially with the cards we were dealt. Its safe to say, im sure a lot of people have found out the grass isn't always greener on the other side.. but at the end of the day, we never looked back, kept pedaling forward and we did it :D

Overall Record: 88-29-4

To say we won 88 games this season with the monster schedule we played.. couldn't be more proud of this team. Looking forward to the 12u season and wish everyone the best of luck at the World Series or wherever you may be attending!

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net

My Outlaws team headed South last week and competed in the USSSA 10uA National Championship in Destin, Florida. My team did not disappoint, and we ended up bringing a National Championship back to Ohio! Looking ahead we knew this would be a tough, challenging tournament, filled with all the teams we have seen throughout the season at top PGF events. All of my players worked together, stuck to the game plan we laid out for them headed into each game and we were able to execute when we needed to. I don't think very many people gave us chance here, especially seeing that our first bracket game was against one of the hardest throwing pitchers in the country with USSSA Pride Elite - who actually shut us out 6-0 at the PGF Super Select in TN a few weeks ago. We were excited for the challenge again and played exceptionally well. Very proud of my team - very proud.

Scores from the week:
Pool Play:

Bracket:

Our bats were hot, our defense was on point along with our base running and pitching.. Had some exciting close games, another one with Lasers which is always a fun one between our two teams. It was hot as crap down there but our team seems to play better in the scorching heat! After this tournament, our run in 10u has come to an end - we had an extremely successful season, especially with the cards we were dealt. Its safe to say, im sure a lot of people have found out the grass isn't always greener on the other side.. but at the end of the day, we never looked back, kept pedaling forward and we did it :D

To say we won 88 games this season with the monster schedule we played.. couldn't be more proud of this team. Looking forward to the 12u season and wish everyone the best of luck at the World Series or wherever you may be attending!

Congratulations on a Great Season and Nationals win! Very impressive season! Keep up the good work coach!

swilliamson22

Reaction score

Scores from the week:
Pool Play:

Bracket:

You guys are ok! nice season, what was the entire years win/loss series between you and Lasers?