10U Coaches Poll Week 13 (7-19-21) RESULTS !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
1st Place Vote are in ( )

Rank ----Team----Total Pts

1. Lasers Blue (5).................................................68
2. Ohio Outlaws Homan (2).................................61
3. Ohio Hawks Donaldson ...................................56
4. Finesse Bragg....................................................49
5. SGS Magic.........................................................35
6. Ohio Ice Grey....................................................33
7. Ohio Storm '10 Bell...........................................31
8. Ohio Stingrays '10.............................................23
9. Valley Extreme..................................................12
10. Thunder Elite '10..............................................10

Other receiving votes: Tallmadge Force (3), Phantoms (2), Wizards Gold (1)...

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Next weeks poll will be the final coaches poll for the year

Randy Morrison

Reaction score
Hopefully they will get it right next week in the final coaches poll.

extrabase

Reaction score
So I will come out and say it. Outlaws should be #1 . They came out and won their end of the year national tournament that had top teams from Texas the top two teams from Ohio in my opinion the best team from Kentucky and won the tournament. Oh and by the way they beat lasers in that same event. I had been voting lasers number one the past few weeks but last week in my opinion was enough to flip them.

steve77621

Reaction score
To win that tournament was beyond impressive. There were many of the top teams from around the country and they dominated most of their games. However, how can you say that they deserve to be #1? Do they even have 9 rostered players left? When you are bringing in 2 or 3 subs to play is not going to make me change my voting and it looks like other people aren’t changing either. You do make some valid points extrabase , however you can’t just look at one weekend. If you are going to go by the fact that they beat lasers this weekend as your deciding factor then why not #3 Hawks? The last time they played the outlaws in Tennessee they not only beat them they almost beat the Birmingham Bolts(probably the best in the country).

Mike Homan

Reaction score
To win that tournament was beyond impressive. There were many of the top teams from around the country and they dominated most of their games. However, how can you say that they deserve to be #1? Do they even have 9 rostered players left? When you are bringing in 2 or 3 subs to play is not going to make me change my voting and it looks like other people aren’t changing either. You do make some valid points extrabase , however you can’t just look at one weekend. If you are going to go by the fact that they beat lasers this weekend as your deciding factor then why not #3 Hawks? The last time they played the outlaws in Tennessee they not only beat them they almost beat the Birmingham Bolts(probably the best in the country).

Didn't the Lasers take over the #1 spot over me after they beat me the first time in Mogadore or was that not the deciding factor?

Twill2388

Reaction score
We played with the same core group of girls we’ve had all year! We didn’t bring any ringers in!

Baltimore Girls 18

Reaction score

Baltimore Girls 18

Reaction score
We have 8 rostered players not 9, just so you know the facts before you input your opinion! We took 2 girls just to be able to compete because those 8 girls deserved to go because it is all about them isn’t it? Let’s talk about the “subs/ringers” one was a catcher who played right field and the other got a whopping 3AB and played one inning in the field out of 7 games so let’s just help you with the clarification and know the facts before you speak because it sounds asinine. You’re Welcome! The Outlaws have beat the Hawks prior to that game so your rationale is mute! I’m also pretty sure the Hawks catcher was a rostered Outlaw in the spring. Next if you want to rank Hawks above Outlaws and run with that based on “almost beating” the Thunderbolts (4-2), the Outlaws team “almost beat” the Birmingham Thunderbolts by 1 run (3-2) with no walks and is the only team to play them more than 3 times! Again insight, you’re welcome! Let’s get it together. If you want to weigh the entire year v “a 10U-A NATIONALS” than do so and know what your talking about and do it correctly as this seems to be one of the problems in the voting system and more based on what you think you know and/or ignorance. Just a thought! Carry on!

steve77621

Reaction score
Thank you very much for making my point. According to your own words, you don’t have 9 players? Asnine would be someone thinking that they should be ranked as “the best team in the state “ when they don’t have the required number of players that it takes to be considered a team?

steve77621

Reaction score
Never once did I say that you brought in ringers, I said subs. I follow everyone on game changer and check everyone’s results every week . I don’t know who the other coaches are that vote but Obviously by the voting other coaches must see it that way also.

Mike Homan

Reaction score
Thank you very much for making my point. According to your own words, you don’t have 9 players? Asnine would be someone thinking that they should be ranked as “the best team in the state “ when they don’t have the required number of players that it takes to be considered a team?

LOL this dude.

Baltimore Girls 18

Reaction score

Baltimore Girls 18

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, we should have just quit the season with 3 tournaments left because our 9th rostered girl quit? You sound like a genius! Even better Webster is you ABSOLUTELY don’t follow teams or you would have already known the information I said in my original post, also does that mean Lasers should have wrapped up their season after rostering our 2 players this spring with 11 of their own rostered, or Hawks should have quit after taking one of our players this spring after having 10 of their own rostered? I mean because if your following teams you would know that they played the OUTLAW girls they picked up over the ones they rostered at the beginning of the season so I’m confused on your rationale and your statement about how many girls we have rostered are you referring to now, last week, last month, March first what? Is that even relevant because had you actually read my original post and according to you, “you follow all the teams and GameChanger” you’d know how much playing time those “subs” got, which carried zero weight to our overall record vs the other teams I just mentioned! Assumptions are ignorant get your facts together sir your dumb is showing!

Baltimore Girls 18

Reaction score
Never once did I say that you brought in ringers, I said subs. I follow everyone on game changer and check everyone’s results every week . I don’t know who the other coaches are that vote but Obviously by the voting other coaches must see it that way also.

Twill2388

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, we should have just quit the season with 3 tournaments left because our 9th rostered girl quit? You sound like a genius! Even better Webster is you ABSOLUTELY don’t follow teams or you would have already known the information I said in my original post, also does that mean Lasers should have wrapped up their season after rostering our 2 players this spring with 11 of their own rostered, or Hawks should have quit after taking one of our players this spring after having 10 of their own rostered? I mean because if your following teams you would know that they played the OUTLAW girls they picked up over the ones they rostered at the beginning of the season so I’m confused on your rationale and your statement about how many girls we have rostered are you referring to now, last week, last month, March first what? Is that even relevant because had you actually read my original post and according to you, “you follow all the teams and GameChanger” you’d know how much playing time those “subs” got, which carried zero weight to our overall record vs the other teams I just mentioned! Assumptions are ignorant get your facts together sir your dumb is showing!

Twill2388

Reaction score
I think you have to be a coach or team representative to vote. Who is your team Steve77621?