4. Classics 44
5. Hawks '00 38
5. Stingrays 38
7. Extreme Fastpitch '00 32
8. Marion Diamonds '00 31
9. Buckeye Heat 30
10. Ohio Glory 20

Others receiving votes:
Ohio Ice (17), Jaguars (11), Cincy Doom (5), Central Ohio Vipers (3), Valley Extreme (3), Ohio Attack (2), Hawks '01 (2), Diamond Dogs (1), HOO Raptors (1)

I wish some of these top teams would play in the Dayton / Metro - that would settle it out nicely... if any want in contact me right away.. we can work something out.

Well, the Doom and '00 Hawks play in the Southern State tourney Memorial Day weekend (as do we). I guess that will settle some of this.

Where is everyone playing this weekend?
Thunder Elite is at the Jaguars ASA ENQ. 12 teams total. PC Pride, #1 team in Mich is there.

Fear Factor, Ohio Ice Orange, and Marion Diamonds00 will be battling Memorial weekend in Marysville. This weekend Marion Diamonds and Xtreme are at Battin for Batten.

#4 Classics, #5 Stingrays, #9 Buckeye Heat, #10 Ohio Glory, and #14 Central Ohio Vipers are at the Brittany Anderson Memorial on Memorial Day weekend.

looks like some great early action in all these up coming weeks!!! Xtreme Vs Marion Diamonds this Saturday at the Battin tourny should be great!! Anyone know the list of 10u teams in the Lasers tourny june 17-19? Thanks

I think the guy running this has something against the Thunder Elite. How do they drop from 1 to 2 when nobody played. Come on Oiler Pride get it together! :p

Doug,

Xtreme Fastpitch '00' would like to set up a friendly were open through the week on Tues & Thurs. or selct weekends.. Were in central ohio and play our home games at Pickerington North High School. Let me know a good day for you guys and we can get together

Thanks,

Shawn

I think the guy running this has something against the Thunder Elite. How do they drop from 1 to 2 when nobody played. Come on Oiler Pride get it together! :p

Congrats to all teams mentioned, Good Point!

Some people played this past weekend....HOH Fear Factor, Ohio Glory, Buckeye Heat, Ohio Classics, Xtreme were all at the Lancaster Early Bird

Doug,

Xtreme Fastpitch '00' would like to set up a friendly were open through the week on Tues & Thurs. or selct weekends.. Were in central ohio and play our home games at Pickerington North High School. Let me know a good day for you guys and we can get together

Thanks,

Shawn

Hey Shawn .. sounds great .. I will forward your contact info in the PM to our 00 coach - Scott Morris...

Actually HOO Fear Factor did play this weekend and won,and beat 4 out of the top 10 teams on this list. They looked pretty good, and the its a great bunch of girls. Cant wait to play them again.

DonnySoftball

Donny, i know you were running this tourny so you should know that heart of ohio did not beat, buckyeye heat or xtreme fastpitch this weekend!!! They did not play due to bracketing.. I believe they drew either lady liberty and fairfield county twister twice and ohio glory twice.. Not to take anything away from hoo there a well coached team and there very good i voted them 1 after winning the tourny... Not there fault the way the bracket fell... But they got the classics sunday after xtreme fastpitch and buckeye heat battled them to the brink in 3 games back to back to back... And they went 2-1 and had to come back after time limit was up to win one battle 7-6 and they went through 3 pitchers in that game alone.. I believe buckeye heat beat them right before that and and xtreme fastpitch beat the buckeye heat right before that.. That bracket was tough!!! Those teams beat on each other all weekend and all came out 2-1 in pool play, and pride was a tough team in there too.. I also believe both teams in the championship game came from the other bracket and only had to play one of those teams all weekend to get there.. Way the ball bounces but hoo didnt beat 4 top ten teams this weekend. Maybe you just meant at some point this season they have.. But with that ohio glory made it to the champoinship with out having to play the ohio classics or xtreme fastpitch all weekend and xtreme fastpitch beat ohio glory head to head a few weeks ago in a friendly i know...

OK......

This weekend Stingrays, HoH Fear Factor, CO Lady Vipers and Ohio Ice will be at Vipers in Whitehall. Should be a few good games!

P4 ,
Really?

I couldnt have said it better! I wanted to say that but figured why bother. I think hes upset with me over his pool draw, which one of there coaches made very clear to anyone who would listen.

Pool B at Toledo Tuneup has Marion Diamonds 00, Fear Factor, Team Michigan, Klash, and other Top Teams from Michigan. I believe Ice Blue is in our Pool also. Not sure if that is Ohio Ice Bristow? Someone can clear that up for me if I am wrong.