10U Coaches Poll Week #4 (5-21-18) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finesse 07 - Hoverman had a great time at our only NW Ohio tournament of the year. It was great to see all of our grandparents, friends, and extended softball filling the stands. Our girls responded very well to our message of keeping the foot on the pedal and finishing games strong (our Achilles heal to date). We had a chance to rematch with Finesse 10U Davis (#2 ranked team in MI) in the championship and delivered the knockout in 5 with a 10-2 victory. We look forward to seeing everyone at Firefighters.

Rising Starz ENQ - 5-0 and champions

pool play:
Won 12-0 vs. Lady 83
Won 10-0 vs. Wizards Elite 07

bracket:
Won 16-0 vs. Lady Crush
Won 12-0 vs. Lady Irish
Won 10-2 vs. Finesse 10U - Davis

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange 08 won May Mayhem in Rootstown, OH this weekend. We went 6-0 outscoring opponents 55-9, only allowing one run in bracket play (three games). The tournament had a mix of teams from NE Ohio and Pennsylvania, so it was nice seeing teams we had not seen before. Very nice ball park and enjoyed our time there. Our victories included:

Pool Play
X Factor
Valley Extreme
Poland Pride

Bracket Play
Valley Extreme
Landsharks
X Factor

We are looking foward to Firefighters this weekend and the fierce competition.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 007 went 6-0, outscoring our opponents 35-6, while claiming the 8th Annual Shelbyville Slam in Indiana! We always love the quality competition in Indiana.
We had victories over -
-- Indiana Prospects
-- Indy Magic Gold - Moore
-- Elite Black 07
-- S. Indiana LunaChicks
-- Indiana Heart
-- Indy Xplosion

We are looking forward to Firefighter's this weekend, as most all of those who have been receivi9ng votes will be in this event!!!

southernohioforce

Reaction score
The Southern Ohio Force '07 stayed at home this past weekend to participate in the Battle of the Tri-State in Portsmouth, Ohio hosted by the Buckeye Elite organization. Went 3-0 on Saturday to earn the #1 seed then lost in the semi-finals to a very well hitting Buckeye Elite '07 team.

Saturday Results
Defeated Southern Ohio Force '08 by a score of 10-0
Defeated KC Diamond Gems by a score of 6-3
Defeated Buckeye Elite '07 by a score of 6-4

Sunday Results
Lost to Buckeye Elite '07 by a score of 12-3

Will be in Beavercreek this weekend as we continue the follow a USSSA schedule for the most part. Looking forward to our first trip to The Creek this year!