5. Ohio Ice 46
6. Marion Diamonds 00 43
7. Hawks 00 32
8. Xtreme Fastpitch 00 27
9. Classics 20
10. Jaguars 14
10. Ohio Glory 14

Others receiving votes:
Buckeye Heat (9), Valley Extreme (6), Elyria (5), Emeralds (2), Wizards (2)

Where is everyone playing this weekend?
Thunder Elite is hosting the Perfect Storm-NSA WSQ. Notable 10u teams playing are the Ohio Ice and Jaguars. Silver Creek Starz from PA is there as well.

Would also be interesting to see what everyone's record is against the "notables" on the list.

What, and miss out on your rants every week? Not a chance. At least you don't have the caps lock on this time. :lmao: ya gotta love 10u. Do they hand out blood pressure pills at the tourneys?

This weekend Dayton Metro ASA/USA Qualifier. Only 4 teams entered but 3 listed above.

Buckeye Heat
Ohio Ice-Orange
Ohio Hawks

@P4P:

If you are implying that the person who administers the poll is somehow changing the poll results, I think that is baloney. Polls are the results of votes. If you are going to Monday quarterback the polls, then at least don't stoop to the level of charging that the poll administrator doctored the results.

And as to the Monday quarterbacking, if teams in the running don't publish their results in a concise and informative way, poll voters can be excused for not reflecting those results in their votes. For the 16U poll, I'm creating a "Make Your Case" thread each week. But I don't see any reason why people can't post concise results on the "Get your votes in" threads that other poll administrators create.

I agree that you need to get a chill pill. These polls are for fun and to disseminate information about how teams are performing. If the team's performance is to have an effect on any given week's poll, the performance needs to be stated before and not after the poll comes out.

But I will thank you for not screaming with caps lock on in your most recent post.

I have a way to settle it, at the end of season in August before everyone has tryouts I’ll host a double elimination tournament for top 10 teams in the poll

Cost per team $30 a game and 1 Ball to cover cost of Umps,
I’ll get Team trophies for 1st – 4th and maybe individual trophies for kids if I can get those donated, or something for the girl’s, let me know if your interested

I think you are taking this way to seriously. I thought this was just for fun. We all know any team can be beaten on any given day. These polls don't get the teams into a World Series do they?

Do what you think you need to do. It's up to the admins whether they let you post your own poll with your criteria. I personally see about 1000 holes in your methodology but maybe others will join you.

And by the way, in my opinion it is not true what you said, if you are referring to your charges that the poll administrator is doctoring the results. That charge, without any evidence, is in my opinion unconscionable. So if you start your own poll, how are you going to defend against any charges that you are doctoring the poll results?

lol thought a tournament idea would throw some fuel on the fire lmao we're still talking about 10 year old girl's right, kids that still watch sponge bob and think twilight movie is the greatest thing since bread and butter?

lol thought a tournament idea would throw some fuel on the fire lmao we're still talking about 10 year old girl's right, kids that still watch sponge bob and think twilight movie is the greatest thing since bread and butter?

Hey I still watch Sponge Bob...and sparkle you fool sparkle! :lmao:

P4PCHAMP84

How is Marion behind Ohio Ice Orange ? I'll be the first to tell you I voted Ohio Ice Orange #2 and yes I watched both Marion Diamonds and Ohio Ice Orange play both games and they split both games , I feel Orange has the most complete team I have personally seen and played, that is taking nothing away from Diamonds 00, Jamie has a great team , HOWEVER you forgot to name the team that Xtreme beat in 2 games by a total of 27-1 ( Marion Diamonds) , now does that mean that Xtreme is Invinceable, no they lost 2-weeks ago in a tournament that HOO Fear Factor won and Ohio Glory Got 2nd place.

What it means to me is that on any given weekend any of the top 10 10u teams could get hot and win a tournament or like any other the top 10u teams could go cold and lose a tournament.

thank you
Bruce
HOO Raptors

10 YO girls, you never know what you're gonna get. Don't change much when they're 11 either. LOL

I didnt acuse anyone of anything at all.. Just stating how I see it...

Go back and read your initial criticism of this week's poll and tell me that you didn't imply that the poll administrator doctored the results.

Oh wait, I'll repeat it here in case you are tempted to edit the post away:

"Then how valid is this poll anyway??? Really??? Or is this just a way for the teams that runs the poll to self promote for recruiting purpose... If its fair then i would say list the coaches that vote on a weekly basis and let them tally the poll... I wonder if it would come out any differnt??? I would guess yes on a hunch...."

Mud-slinging any way you look at it. And clearly implying that the poll administrator is cooking the books.

Ricky didn't create OFC for that kind of mud-slinging. I'm pretty sure of that.

P4PCHAMP84

How is Marion behind Ohio Ice Orange ? I'll be the first to tell you I voted Ohio Ice Orange #2 and yes I watched both Marion Diamonds and Ohio Ice Orange play both games and they split both games , I feel Orange has the most complete team I have personally seen and played, that is taking nothing away from Diamonds 00, Jamie has a great team , HOWEVER you forgot to name the team that Xtreme beat in 2 games by a total of 27-1 ( Marion Diamonds) , now does that mean that Xtreme is Invinceable, no they lost 2-weeks ago in a tournament that HOO Fear Factor won and Ohio Glory Got 2nd place.

What it means to me is that on any given weekend any of the top 10 10u teams could get hot and win a tournament or like any other the top 10u teams could go cold and lose a tournament.

thank you
Bruce
HOO Raptors
Hey now, don't forget we beat Xtreme too. Although they did play extremely well in Championship play! They looked really good. Another thing to remember, and I do respect your opinion, is we still have not had our whole squad together yet due to that other S sport.
It was really nice having Sage back last week though. I do think this is what is great about the poll. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I will be the last to hack on anyones choices. I am sure there are many out there that would not agree with my votes.

I'm taking my ball & going home!:lmao:

This is not fun anymore!

C U all on the field!