10U Coaches Poll Week #8 (6-18-18) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finesse 07 - Hoverman braved the blistering sun to play five games yesterday at the Sheer Madness USA Qualifier in Elyria. Our girls came out ready to play looking forward to a potential showdown again with Stingrays 07. The championship game matchup between these two strong teams was unbelievable. Even after playing 4 games in a row in those conditions, both teams came out swinging. Unfortunately they landed a very timely body blow in the 3rd inning to win 2-0. We stranded bases loaded four out of the five innings played (twice with no outs). We loaded them up again our last at bat only to not score. Hats off their defense. They handled our pressure extremely well. We love playing Stingrays 07 because they are not only a exceptionally talented team but also fantastic character kids, coaches, and fans. We match up next weekend in states in both teams first pool play game.

Sheer Madness USA Qualifier - Runners Up (4-1)
Elyria, OH

Pool
Won 14 -o over Ohio Energy 07
Won 5-0 over Ohio Fire

Bracket Play
Won 16-0 over Explosive White
Won 20-1 over Ohio Energy 07
Lost 0-2 to Ohio Stingrays 07

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 007 was idle last weekend....This weekend we went 5-0 and won the Queen City Showdown Championship!
We are very much looking forward to this weekend's USA State Tournament!

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange 08 was runner up at the OFC Heatin’ It Up tourney in Wilington. We went 4-2 on the weekend with both losses coming to Lasers Gray. Congrats to Lasers Gray on the championship. We are in Loudonville next weekend.

MCS21

Reaction score
Wolfpack 10u went 7-0 and won the Gold Bracket of the Wizards Farley Memorial this past weekend defeating MC Madness-Hool 6-1 in the championship game in the blistering heat. We were able to get pitching time for 7 different pitchers throughout pool play. Our season record now improves to 48-12-1 and we are looking forward to the Celine Wyatt Memorial this coming weekend in Ontario.

Wizards Farley Memorial
Pool Play
Won 3-0 Finesse-Davis
Won 16-0 Willoughby Starz
Won 14-1 Wizards Reign
Won 11-4 Wizards 419
Won 9-1 Wizards Gold Rush

Bracket Play
Won 4-2 Wizards Elite 07
Won 6-1 MC Madness-Hool

oiler_pride

Reaction score
I am in NJ at the Team NJ summer showcase. I will post results thurs afternoon .