10U Coaches Poll Week 9 (6-21-21) Get Your Votes In !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote.

I will post results around Noon on Thursday.

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

ktcommanche

Reaction score
SGS Magic was in Traverse City, Mi. this past weekend for the Traverse City Waves Cherry Capital Showdown Tournament. The girls played really well all weekend on both offense and defense which propelled them to a 5-0 record and the championship trophy. We ended up playing one of the top travel teams from northern MI. twice, 231 Fusion, and winning both times with the second time being in the championship game.

Tournament Summary
W 14-0 vs. Doin' Work
W 8-0 vs. 231 Fusion
W 15-2 vs. Northern Mi. Legends
W 13-0 vs. Tri-valley Twisters
W 1-0 vs. 231 Fusion

This weekend we will be in the SGS shootout in Toledo, Oh. with other teams such as Finesse Loomis and Ohio Lasers Blue. Should be a fun weekend of softball!

Good luck to everyone this weekend.

extrabase

Reaction score
Finesse Bragg played the Wizards Farley Memorial tournament last weekend and went 7-0 and won the championship 9-4 over Wizards Gold. After playing so many events out of town it was nice to play one in our own backyard. Next week we are playing our first 12u event against several 08 teams including a tough T2 team. We then finish our season off at the Mi PGF State Tournament and then the World Series .

Good luck Everyone