10U Coaches Poll Week #9 (6-25-18) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

Ezak

Reaction score
Central Ohio Ice 07 participated in the 10U Loudonville Open tournament this past weekend. While we had 2 of 3 pool games cancelled due to rain, we were able to complete the tournament with blind draw single elimination bracket play on Sunday. The competition was solid, but we simply hit very well and played good defense to take home the championship versus the Lasers Orange 08:

Pool Play

Central OH Ice 07 - 10
Black Widows 07- 2

Bracket Play

Central OH Ice 07: 18
Black Widows-Aber: 1

Central OH Ice 07: 12
Wofpack-Stitzlein: 0

Central OH Ice 07: 10
Ohio Stampede: 1

Championship

Central OH Ice 07: 12
Lasers Orange 08: 2

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange 08 were runner up in Loudonville this weekend. Rain wiped out Saturday and Sunday so it was blind draw Sunday. I know Jessica, the tournament director, had her hands full, but got the tourney completed. We went 3-1 for the day. Congrats to CO Ice 07 as they showed everyone how to hit a ball. We are off this weekend coming back re-charged for GAPSS.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finesse 07 had fun at USA States playing with a field of five top ten teams out of seven there. Interesting approach to the games with being only able to bat nine all weekend and playing full sevens all of bracket but our girls responded well. Of course our opening matchup with Stingrays 07 was a nail bitter with us coming up just short. We played every well in our second pool game against Wizards elite earning the one seed (thanks to Wizards knocking off Stingrays and we allowed fewest runs). Our reward was a first round match up with MOV Pride 07. The girls were ready and delivered the knockout. Our games against Ohio Thunder 007 and Lasers Grey we’re closer than the scores looked. Both teams did a great job taking advantage of one bad inning. We are off till GAPSS.

USA States

Pool play
Lost 2-3 to Ohio Stingrays 07
Won 9-0 over Wizards Elite 07

Bracket Play
Won 8-0 over MOV Pride 07
Lost 2-7 to Ohio Thunder 007
Won 3-1 over Wizards 419
Lost 3-8 to Lasers Grey

MCS21

Reaction score
Ohio Wolfpack 10u played at the Celine Wyatt Memorial this past weekend, going 6-0 and winning the championship on Sunday 11-1 over Ohio Hawks 07. It was a great weekend after battling weather Saturday morning. We were still able to get all our games in and a great job by all the grounds crews that worked in Galion and Ontario. Our record now improves to 54-12-1. We are off this upcoming weekend with most of us committed to being at our Best of the Best Showcase. We return to action in 2 weeks at GAPSS then Stingrays the following weekend.

Reaction score
Wizards 07 Elite
We’ve never gotten on here and discussed our weekends so this is new. This past weekend we were at USA States and loved the competition. It was nice to see not only teams we’ve never seen before but really good teams that are well coached. Our girls had a great time with their 1st trip to Columbus. Shot out to Finesse, you ladies definitely have our number and we’ll beat you eventually. LOL. We’re off the next 2 weekends then in Findlay.

Loss Finesse 07 0-9
Won Stingrays 6-3
Loss Thunder 007 0-7
Loss MOV Pride 12-14 Was down 0-7 They fought their butts off and never gave up