4Ohio Classics57
5Ohio ICE55
6Ohio Hawks43
7Thunder Elite31
8Valley Extreme25
9Diamond Chix23
10Ohio Dragons16

Others receiving votes
Westerville Warcats (13), Ohio Jaguars (10), Diamond Dogs (8), Wizards (7), Lasers Purple (6), Stingrays (4), Miamisburg Sting (4), Perry Xtreme (3), Chain Reaction (2), Ohio Fire (1),

Where is everyone playing this weekend?

VE, Lasers Red and Purple, Spirit, and Diamond Chix will all be at Uncle Stans. Should be some good games there. #1 vs #3 in pool play on Saturday. The Chix, VE, and Lasers Purple all play each other on Saturday as well.

These teams are at the Ohio Wave Tourney

Ohio Wave (Burke)
Ohio Ice
Cincy Static
Miamisburg Sting
Miami Valley Vipers
Ohio Hawks (Gold)
Ohio Hawks (Black)
OFC Heat 98
Cross County Cannons
Ohio Fire
Miamisburg Sting
Valley Xtreme
S. Charleston Sparks
Ky Xplosion

Thunder Elite is playing at the 11th annual Independence Classic in Toledo.

Here are the teams entered:

Westerville Warcats
Sylvania Sharks
Thunder Elite
SGS Magic
Gahanna Lady Lions
Wizards (kerschner)
Wizards (densic)

Wow - the Ohio Wave tournament field looks tough! Looking forward to meeting the folks from Thunder Elite this weekend in Toledo. Jeff - we'll be the ones arriving by ambulance (ace pitcher is in a cast and is out, CF got out of her cast today, three others nursing various dings). In addition, this week we had a funeral, our starting catcher is in a camp in the UP of Michigan and we have a doubleheader tomorrow night in league against a team that sports a few girls from some team called The Lasers. Geez!

sounds like us... one coming out of a hip flexor injury, mine had her appendix removed last night, and another been our for about 7 days due to back pain that has kept her immobile and potentially out... someone start the country music for us....might be 2 ambulances...

Happy I got my DD broken bone out of the way before season started full swing. Your DD ok Les?

The Wave tourny does look tough but I am wondering how the Valley Extreme is going to play in two places at once. ha ha I think VE is at uncle stans. WarCatCoach- Still hoping to meet up with your team. Especially about noon on Sunday if we are both so fortunate. We were without our # 2 pitcher for last two tourny's with Mono.

I just hope we show up to play in the one we are going to.

We wanted to go play that Wave tourney but not all the parents were real up to the travel and we were going to have to go down there with only 9 players so I didn't want to drive 4 hours with 9 players and have some one break a nail during game one and be stuck the rest of the weekend watching. Uncle Stans will be good.

Lester, hope your dd is on the mend. Oiler, I hope we make it that far - our 2nd pitcher is our starting 1B and our 3rd pitcher is our starting SS. We have nice depth, but we have not been healthy since our win in Grove City. Our girls have persevered and I could not be prouder!

BTW - our league opponent tonight featured five Lasers and one Dragon. We dropped a tough decision in game one before the rains came. Good tune-up though! Everyone here is looking forward to the weekend in Toledo.

BTW2 - We are regretting not having entered GAPSS, especially since it is in our backyard. On the other hand, it will be nice for our girls to get to spend the holiday weekend at home as we start the second half of our season. If we can help any of the teams coming in with on-site intel, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks warcatcoach! She is coming around quickly. To be young again and recover so fast!!!

Amen to that, Les! Let's hope you'll be seeing her with a bat bag over her shoulder again very soon!!!

GO REDS! GO BENGALS!

Good luck WarCat's - we have our hands full this weekend ..we will see what 2 weekends of no softball does to our girls ... we hit the practice field hard but I think our bats will be off for a few games...

Thanks, Doug! Good luck to you as well.

We got a nice surprise today when we were checking into the hotel. Our ace showed up sans the cast on her leg!! She got some innings in our second pool game. We should have our starting C back for Sunday. Optimism in on the rise here at the Toledo Ramada!!!

We were fortunate to win both our games tonight and noticed that the Thunder Elite won both of their games this afternoon. We have Sylvania at 9 tomorrow morning. Should prove to be a tough matchup.

Shows you what I know ... we came out with the bats smokin' Friday night, scoring 13 runs in 3 innings... just goes to show you that you never know ;) - KK struck out 7 of the 10 hitters she faced ... nice start to pool play.

We too seem to come out hot after time off. Keep it rolling! Good luck to everyone today.

What's going on at Wave? The WarCats and Thunder Elite are on a collision course here in Toledo.

Ohio Fire has went 4-0 in pool play.Bracket play starts tomorrow.WOW what a game we had against the Hawks.Extra innings,about a 2 hour game with Fire coming out on top
3-2.One of the most competitive 9 innings of 10u softball.AWESOME game by both teams.Thanks goes out to Doug and his team for a great game.GREAT JOB FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!