4Ohio Classics72
5Ohio Hawks56
6Ohio ICE55
7Thunder Elite42
8Valley Extreme25
9Stingrays17
10Ohio Dragons12

Others receiving votes
Diamond Chix (7), Westerville Warcats (6), Ohio Fire (4), Ohio Jaguars (4), Miamisburg Sting (4), Lasers 9U (3), Cincy Static (2), PC Sting (1), Buckeye Blast (1),

Didn't Westerville beat 2 of the teams in the 'top' 10 this past weekend? I have not seen them play but it sounds like they should move up on the list...

So where is everyone playing this weekend? I know the Lasers are in Akron. I also believe the Thunder Elite and Valley Extreme are there.

I know, I know... down a pitcher and we need it.... good news she is back!!!!

4 of the top 11 at Akron this weekend (Laser, VE, TE, and Chix). Should be a good time with some competitive games.

Nitro, Ohio Ice, & Ohio Dragons are at the Capital City Showdown in Columbus this weekend. Eight games in three days should be interesting to see how the young ones hold up.

Nitro, Ohio Ice, & Ohio Dragons are at the Capital City Showdown in Columbus this weekend. Eight games in three days should be interesting to see how the young ones hold up.

Those will be some good games I am sure.

Stingrays, Classics, and Laser purple are in the Rebellion, 5 pool play and single elimination. Pitcher's will get all the work they want!

Congrads to the Nitro for qualifing for the ASA/A Nationals. Getting by the Mich. Finesse for the championship. They will see the TNT Explosion from WV, another ASA/A quailifer, this weekend in Columbus. Lots of good teams this weekend, 8 game gar., lots and lots of softball. With our great sponsors the week in Tenn. won't break the bank either. Maybe a little golf money too!!!!! Go Nitro!

The 10U Westerville WarCats stay in town this weekend to play in the 12U division of the Firedogs Tournament. The 11U Ohio Dragons will be there, so we will have our hands full.