4Valley Sting31
6Stingrays25
7Valley Extreme21
8Cincy Static12
9Ohio Lady Warriors ? ? ? 9
10Miami County Blaze6

Others receiving votes
Chill (4), Ohio Pride (4), Ohio Dragons (3), Cincy Doom (3),

Can't wait for this weekend at Lucasville... Should be a great 10U tournament with the Ohio Classics, Ohio Dragons, Phoenix, TNT Explosion and Mountain Thunder from WV, Buckeye Lady Divas, Baseburners, and of course we, the CHILL, with be there. I am looking forward to playing some quality teams to see where we stand.

The best bunch from WV at 10u did'nt sign up this year ---The WV Wild 1's . They have a ace pitcher , big kid, I watched her for 2 innings from behind the plate ---legit curve and legit change , both for strikes most of the time. Was not a flame thrower like Taryn from the WT's last year but the girl is a very good pitcher. MD

Lady divas are pretty good. thats about all I know about the 10u's MD

Very competetive 10u group of teams. Lots of close games. The two # 1 seeds did'nt make the finals.

The final was TNT Explosion (WV) over the Classics. Chill played well , fought off a tough buckeye lady diva team in ITB. I think the classics beat the chill in one semi final. TNT over ??? Phoenix or dragons maybe in tthe other semi final. thanks for playing in our tourney MD