4Valley Sting26
5Lasers 9U23
6Diamond Dogs20
7Cincy Static16
8Ohio Lady Warriors ? ? ? ? 13
9Valley Extreme11
10Poland pride10
Others receiving votes
Willoughby Starzz (8), Phoenix (8), Diamond Chix (7), Ohio Classics (6), Miami County Blaze (6), Ohio Dragons (5), Chill (5), Ohio Jaguars (5), Ohio Top Guns (5), Stingrays (3), MOV - Flaming Fury (3), Wadsworth Grizzlies (2), North Union Lady Cats (2), Ohio Hawks (1), Cincy Doom (1), Strasburg (1)

not much chatter with the 10's this year. I guess last year was "special " LOL . MD

Having a team that has played against Coach Ty and the HOH Inferno, my hat is off to them. Class Act, great group of girls..Also North Union has an excellent group of girls who never let up...

Kurt
Ridge Runners 10u

Have played both the HOH Inferno and Miami County Blaze and would have to give the Blaze the edge mainly because of stronger pitching.

Not sure how the Stingrays fell so far. :-/
Over the past two tournies they have wins over the Sting, Diamond Dogs, Poland Pride, Dragons, Jaguars, and Top Guns, and a tie with Red Lasers Plus one win (and one loss to a hot Willoughby Starzz team).
To ponder - how are all these teams ranked over them... :eek:

Out of the teams listed - we have played (been beaten by) the Lasers, Inferno & Extreme - definately makes you just say WOW. ?The girls are amazing. ?My dd just wanted one more inning to try to hit off the Lasers Pitcher - she was fast. ?The Lady warriors also have wins over Lasers 9U, dragons, Willoughby Starzz, & Phoenix - great games. - chatter :D

Wadsworth Grizzlies (2), they got 2 votes? I happen to go watch the Parma Wildcats play the Wadsworth Grizzlies during the Parma Tournament when we had some down time. I am not sure of the score but it was alot to alittle with the Parma Wildcats on top. In fact they didnt lose a game during the tournament. The most runs they gave up was to their other team. They had like their 4th string pitcher pitch the first inning or two that all the runs were scored in.

MD, I think the landscape for "10u" has taken time to develop. Mainly because you had a lot of teams that lost many if not all of their girls to 12U. Teams are recruiting girls so they can move up together as a group. I know in the Columbus area for example, their were not many (if any) strong teams that returned a lot of players, most teams were reloading. Many of these teams are moving up as 11U's as a group. Teays Valley Elite for example, seemingly played forever as 10U's (many played 3 years together as 10U's). I think the Lasers Gold (12U's) from last year set the tone for the rest of Ohio in 10U last year. We may not have that same dominant Lasers team at the top of the heap. I think the depth is starting to develop, and usually the cream of the crop will rise to the top, although I like how the 10U season has started, because I don't think there is a team out there we can't compete with. From the scores I have seen, there are a lot of teams that beat one another on any given day.

Hands down the best two teams I've seen at 10U this season is the Ohio Ice and the Lady Lasers 10's. I think both teams are undefeated out side this year. Both teams have outstanding pitching and can hit the ball. Hopefully they will get the chance to play each other sometime during the season.

:)

The Ice and the Lasers were on track to meet at Stow, both had 3-0 records thru pool play, but the rain canceled the tournament on Sunday. The next possibility for these two teams to play will be NSA States.

we faced the Lasers(10U) in a freindly indoor scrimmage and they were fantastic in everyway!!! ?Class act and phenomal players. ?Can't say enough about how "they roll"!!

I would like to see the Lasers 10U face the KY Diamond Cats out of Lexington. ?We played with them and lost, but, considering the talent the Lasers have... it will be good match up. ?Ultimately the Lasers pitching is great and the hitting capability is substantial. ?Tough to beat all around fundamentals. ?Thanks for the kind ranking.

I will say we have played well but have not faced the top teams. ?Looking foward to seeing you guys (hopefully) this summer!!

The Ohio Ice beat the 10-U lasers 7-0 in the indoor tournament at the Spano Dome. Looking forward to an outside game.

Yes the Ohio Ice is a great 10U team but not undefeated. The went 1-2 in pool play at the ASA Maple leaf loosing to the Diamond Chix and MOV-Flaming Fury. Then on Sunday double elemination they went 3-1 loosing to the Diamond Dogs and then moved on to win the tourney. At this point of the season there are a lot a very good 10U teams and we have not seen any to compare to the 10U Lady Lasers from last year, they were simply "lights out!" against everyone every weekend and I don't see any team like that yet this year.

Good Luck to everyone this weekend! ;)

The Heart of Ohio Inferno are the real deal! I'm not sure what they did this past weekend, maybe they were off but their only loss in the first 33 games was to a very good 9U Laser team in the championship game of the HOH Memorial Tournament. The game was close and this was after the 9U Lasers handled the Stingrays in the semi-finals. Last I heard the Inferno's record was 32-1.

GoingHome:

What teams have the Inferno beat? I haven?t seen them in any of the bigger tournaments this year. Have they played in any tournament in the Northern part of the state or in the Southern part? ?I didn?t see them at the Spano Dome in February. Have they played any of the top teams like the Valley Extreme, Valley Sting, Poland Pride, Lasers, or the Ice? If so what was the score. There are a lot of teams that have inflated records against rec or local teams but to be one of the top teams you must be willing to play the best and beat the best.

:p

Our team had the pleasure of seeing and playing the HOH Inferno 10U at the Toledo Farley Memorial Tournament this past weekend and I must say they looked and played great. That was our only time seeing them this year and I will also say we proudly won 4-0 against them. ;D

Diamond Dogs 4
HOH Inferno 0

That's a nice quality win. The Inferno was tough as a 9U team last year.

Also, I'm starting to get votes for the Diamond Chix. Is there an Ohio Diamond Chix team? We know the Indy Diamond Chix are solid BUT this is an Ohio poll. (sorry IN, PA, KY, WVA and......uh......am I forgetting someone? hmm)

Yes, we are the Lake Erie Diamond Chix. SW Cleveland suburbs. We won ASA and Pony bids in Maple and Marion the last two weekends. 12u is also hitting its stride winning the Marion Pony 12u vs Ohio Classics this past weekend. They lost to Ohio Ice 12u 6-3 in the semi's last week at Maple ASA. Glad to hear we're getting recognized. Sometimes its better to be the sleeper though ....... ;)