10u Spring Friendlies - SWO

We are going to run a couple Saturday 10u friendlies on March 28th and April 10th at Smith Park in Middletown - it is 30 mins closer to Dayton for the teams coming from Columbus.

We are looking for 6-8 teams each weekend that want to play 3 games at 1:20 each, no new inning. That keeps us on a 90 game schedule. Games will start at 1pm and finish around 7pm. Cost is $125 to cover fields and umpires.

If a team plays both weekends we will make sure they don't play the same teams they did the previous weekend if we can.

We will follow the same format we did last fall http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=20844 - all teams then had a great time and it was a great afternoon of softball. We will run some concessions - teams will get a 1 game break between games to eat and rest.

Jump in and let's us know if your team is in...

Directions to Smith Park: http://www.google.com/search?q=smith...en-US:eek:fficial
500 Tytus Avenue
Middletown, OH 45042

10u Friendlies - April 10th

1. Hawks 99 Gold
2. Hawks 99 Black
3. Marion Merchants Black 10U
4. Dragons
5. Cinci Magic
6. Xtreme Heat
7. Cincy Shock 10U
8. Ky Xplosion

Re: 10u Spring Friendlies

Doug
You can put us down for April 10th
Thanks
Rick Ferguson
Marion Merchants Black 10U

Please put Heart of Ohio Wrath down for the April 10th friendlies. Thanks!

Should be a great time - can't wait!

Doug....The Cincy Magic 10U are interested in joining on April 10th. That is the tail end of some area Spring Breaks so I need to verify I willl have enough players but we should be okay.

Also, on the March date, is it Saturday March 27th or Sunday March 28th?

Anyone looking for weeknight options, please see the following post: http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=24245

Thanks ... Sunday - March 28th - we are doing the 12u on the 27th

Xtreme Heat 10U is interested in April 10th. Please put us down. Thanks!

Hornet - looks like we'll finally get a go at each other before it counts. LOL

Please put us down as in for April 10th. Cincy Shock 10U...Travis Fisher 513 720-0388....we are out of the east side of Cincinnati.

Doug,

The Ky Xplosion would like to fill the lost spot on April 10th.
Thanks, Shane 513-477-8005

HoO Wrath Cannot make it on April 10th. I have a couple players who are unavailable that day. Sorry. I'm sure somebody will jump in and fill that spot right away. I wish we could be there. Have fun!

Wish we could play in this. Looking forward to coming out and watching, though!

:)

H&G... make it happen!!!

Think I just did...

Doug, 10U Static wants in...Dan is double checking his schedule and we are notifying our parents. Can you hold the spot for us until tomorrow to confirm everything?