12U friendly (round robin) near Grove City, **9/14**

3 Games, 1 Day, $100 or $175, 2 days 6 games
pays for facilities, 1 umpire, and 1 new ball per game
Concessions available
Single day or 2 day (Saturday and Sunday)

If weather permits we can get out and play. Buckeyes play a night game, California at 7pm. We should be done playing in the afternoon, so it will be a good day for both softball and Buckeye football!!

I received only positive feedback from the friendlies we had last fall and this spring. This spring we had 16 teams for the 10u friendly this spring!
See the team list that participated 4/27

20 W Scioto St
Commercial point, OH
(15 minutes south of Columbus)
Directions and field map

Contact info:
PM me or
krrmaher@gmail.com
614-286-9618

Final Team list:
1 Storm '02 (Saturday)
2 Diamonds '01 Orange (Sunday)
3 Classics '02 (Saturday and Sunday)
4 Liberty Blazers '01 (Sunday)
5 Mason Thunder '02 (Saturday and Sunday)
6 Viking Elite '02 (Saturday)
7 Glory '01 (Saturday and Sunday)
8 Stingrays '02 (Saturday and Sunday)
9 Sabotage '02 (Saturday and Sunday)
10 Diamonds '01 Black (Saturday)
11 PC Sting '01 (Saturday and Sunday)
12 Storm '01 (Sunday)
Miami Valley Xpress-Gardner (Saturday and Sunday)
14 OFC Heat '02 (Saturday)
15 Buckeye Heat "01 (Saturday and Sunday)
16 GC Elite (Saturday)
17 Buckeye Heat '02 (Saturday and Sunday)
18 Lasers White '02 (Sunday)
19 Miami Valley Xpress Husic (Saturday)
20 Vikings Elite '01 (Saturday)
21 Doom '02 (Saturday and Sunday)
22 Storm Blue 12u (Saturday and Sunday)
23 Lasers Green (Saturday and Sunday)
24 Vipers 01 (Saturday and Sunday)
25 Stingrays '01 (Sunday)
26 HOH Havoc (Sunday)
27 Hawks 01 Robinson

***8/26*** Schedules will be sent out to coaches at the end of this week and posted on OFC at the beginning of next week.

Kerry, you always do a great job with these! So thanks for putting them together, please put the Storm 02 in the 9/14! I will get my shoes ready!

Thanks

Marc

Marc, we will be anxious to see what bright color shoes you have. :cool: Diamonds '01 Orange and Storm 02 are 2 great teams to start the team list with. Thank you both, see you then!

Before the list gets too long, someone mentioned that it might be nice to play 6 games in 2 days. I can also add Sunday for teams that want to make it a weekend. Let me know if you might be interested in a second day. $100 for one day and 3 games, or $175 for 2 days and 6 games.

ohio Stingrays '02 is interested. One or two days, whatever you end up doing is fine.

Sabotage is interested in 1 or 2 day. Thanks for setting up.

Hi Kerry,
Ohio Glory '01 is looking forward to this!
What are we doing, 80 minute games-complete the inning or ?
ASA or NSA rules?

This will probably be the first test with our new rosters for the year so this is exciting.
Zaker

Hi Chris,
I am not sure how I for got to add that information. Thanks for asking.
- No new inning after 1:15
- ASA rules
- bat roster (if you choose)
- free defensive substitutions
- runner for pitcher and catcher (last out or sub)

I will not be collecting scores, posting scores or awarding trophies. There is no protest policy, we will do our best to get the call right on the field. It is a friendly, a chance to see your team play. We did not have any issues at the last 2 events, so hopefully that streak will continue. It will be fun. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

No question this is a great opportunity to see our new rosters :) For us it's good work for our '02 group moving up to 12u. Does it look like we will be doing a 2 day event with this ? We are hoping for as many games as possible.

Each team can individually decide if the would like to participate a single day or bot days. Some teams are traveling a little further than others. (***Coaches*** Please let me know if you would like to participate Saturday only, Sunday only or both days. This will allow me to make sure as many teams as possible.) I anticipate that we will have enough teams for both days.

Kerry,
Please pencil in OFC Heat '02. I will confirm once we get through tryouts next week. You did a great job with this in the spring!
Jason Conley

Storm '01 added to Sunday, Diamonds '01 Orange is Saturday only. Jason, does the OFC Heat 02 want to play Saturday, Sunday or both?
Thank you!

Sorry could you please switch Diamonds 01 Orange to Sunday. Thanks!

Also could you put the liberty blazers 01 in on just Sunday..