14U 05 Catcher/utility looking for team or sub opportunities Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Player needs team or Sub opportunities' started by SoftballDad2005, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SoftballDad2005

SoftballDad2005 New Member

My daughter is an 05 catcher that can play any other position besides pitcher as well. Played B and A level ball the last couple years and is looking for a new home on a team or just a sub opportunity within Ohio. Anyone looking for a catcher?

2. Gbaugh34

Gbaugh34 New Member

Springfield Heat 16u is looking to give opportunities to the right player who can help behind the plate as well as in the field
    We have 5 more good tournaments including a trip in July to Tennessee
    We are located in Springfield Ohio
    If this sounds interesting please feel free to reach out via text or call or email
    Coach Gary
    937-926-1312
    gb3472@gmail.com
    Thank you

3. ballen5489

ballen5489 Member

Would she have any interest playing 3rd or SS? We had a girl go down with a season ending injury who was our SS and our 3rd baseman is possibly our for a while with a meniscus injury.

4. Jennifer L Maynard

Jennifer L Maynard New Member

We may need a catcher for a tournament in Akron the last weekend in June. Any interest? What teams has she played for?

5. mikehughlett

mikehughlett New Member

If you haven't found a team yet, I'm interested! I really need a catcher. Please let me know

6. Myranda Rowland

Myranda Rowland New Member

I have an older 14U team in northeast ohio that will be playing 16U showcase tournaments next year and we are looking for a catcher for next year. Please let me know if you are interested in coming to a tryout.

7. CoachTom

CoachTom New Member