14U 05 Catcher/utility looking for team or sub opportunities Central Ohio

SoftballDad2005

Reaction score
My daughter is an 05 catcher that can play any other position besides pitcher as well. Played B and A level ball the last couple years and is looking for a new home on a team or just a sub opportunity within Ohio. Anyone looking for a catcher?

Gbaugh34

Reaction score
My daughter is an 05 catcher that can play any other position besides pitcher as well. Played B and A level ball the last couple years and is looking for a new home on a team or just a sub opportunity within Ohio. Anyone looking for a catcher?

Springfield Heat 16u is looking to give opportunities to the right player who can help behind the plate as well as in the field
We have 5 more good tournaments including a trip in July to Tennessee
We are located in Springfield Ohio
If this sounds interesting please feel free to reach out via text or call or email
Coach Gary
937-926-1312
gb3472@gmail.com
Thank you

ballen5489

Reaction score
Would she have any interest playing 3rd or SS? We had a girl go down with a season ending injury who was our SS and our 3rd baseman is possibly our for a while with a meniscus injury.

Reaction score
We may need a catcher for a tournament in Akron the last weekend in June. Any interest? What teams has she played for?

mikehughlett

Reaction score
If you haven't found a team yet, I'm interested! I really need a catcher. Please let me know

Myranda Rowland

Reaction score

I have an older 14U team in northeast ohio that will be playing 16U showcase tournaments next year and we are looking for a catcher for next year. Please let me know if you are interested in coming to a tryout.

ballen5489

Reaction score
The 05 NDA Reapers are looking to add a catcher to our roster for the 2020-2021 season. We play a total of 19-20 tournaments between fall, winter and summer. We are based out of Crestline OH but have players from all over the state. If you would be interested in a private tryout please contact Brandon Allen via call or text at 567-241-2211 or via email at ndareapers05@gmail.com

mhelton

Reaction score
Cap city force 05-Helton give me a call 5672300927

fawl002

Reaction score
We could use a catcher this weekend in Dublin, OH for the Celine Wyatt tournament. 16U
7/24-7-26

Sandusky County Stingers
Jason Fawley
(216)385-7490

lilbaracudas

Reaction score

Lady Barracudas 16u 05 is looking for a catcher. If interested in a tryout please contact Jim Hart (614) 561-2889

lilbaracudas

Reaction score
Lady Barracudas 16u 05 team is looking for a catcher. If interested in a tryout, please contact Coach Jim Hart (614) 561-2889