4Miami Valley Express (1) ? ? ? ?46
5Lasers (Red)33
6Valley Extreme32
7Lasers White27
8Akron Sapphires25
9Cincy Doom - 9320
10Ohio Wave (Rosinski)18

Others receiving votes
Buckeye Heat - 93 (15), Ohio Blaze (9), NWO-Lady Irish (6), Mid-Ohio Thunder (5), Ohio Wave (Fletcher) (3), Ohio Heat Fury (2), Buckeye Heat - 94 (1),

Hard ?not ?to have the 14U Sting Rays on this list. They are all 14's no 13's.

Yea! this poll seems shakey! seems like some are voting with there harts not their brains. Ohio Wave (Rosinski) not to ten material no offence...many true 14u teams left off...only time will tell on this one fellas!

If I didn't know any better is seems you have an agenda or a vendetta......

"Rich_Ro"
"Singing it and
bringing it to the
oldies.."

Really? you can do better than that.

You are correct though, only time will tell.

No vendetta! at all! I just know alot of you guys are tight with one another, Sapphires are another. Probably much improved after the merger but only time will tell!

Are you saying that Rich your boy resembles Richard Simmons? Rosinski would look fabulous in those short shorts!

What is a "TRUE" 14? ?

Just want to know if my oldest is on a "FALSE" 14 team. :-/

Hey Ringer, its great to have fans isn't it ?

BTW, do you know where I can get me a pair of those short shorts? It appears that at least someone in my fan base would like me to model them. :) I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not that someone would take the time to make a special log in name just to converse with (or about) me. Afterall my name, Tele number, and e-mail address is out there for everyone to see. Unlike my secret buddy who chooses to remain in the shadows. :(

Now I am wondering what we should refer to our 14U team as. The way I see it we are not a "TRUE" 14U, and we are not a "FALSE" 14U. Maybe we will just consider ourselves a HYBRID. Unless of course my fan out there has a better idea.

Now I get it....Rich_Ro....My real name is Ricardo Romano thats where Rich_Ro stems from.

Mark Twain said that the amazing thing about a dancing bear
is not how well it dances, but that it dances at all.

A pre-season poll is pretty much the same thing.

Wait until the season starts, then we can all tell better lies and create meaningless correlations about why our teams should be ranked higher, and others should drop from visibility.

these votes were based on what coaches thought. What about teams that have played in any winter leagues or tournaments. Maybe we should wait until mid june to cast the first ballot, like they do in college football unless this is just a preseason poll

I thought this was a poll. Some people base it on who has returned who has moved up, who has joined team etc. If we did it like college football we would do it before season starts like ah ah Oh there is no off season. Remember this is for fun dont get upset have fun with it. ;)

I agree these polls are fun.....no need to get upset with them.......just bulletin board material to be used for motivation........pretty sure alot of coaches get a chuckle...let their girls know what the pollsters say, and use it as motivation. Be fun to see how much the poll changes mid-season and if all, any, or some are still even on the poll at that time.

I like these polls, and the general banter as well. It is all in fun, it all plays out on the field though anyways, so why do people get mad? It's just speculation, and interest - that's actually kinda good.

I like the list, maybe the order is a little off in spots, but who knows. I would have Valley Extreme a little higher probably, having seen them a few times.

Also, some of the older 14u teams will be getting a LOT better in another month or so, so we false 14's bettr make hay now! :D

I had some spare time on my hand and I thought I would search for fall and spring tournament results to help the coaches. The ones below are all I could find.

Spano Dome

14u 1 Ohio Ice OH
14u 2 Ohio Slammers OH
14u 3 Lady Lasers White OH
14u 3 Spirit 14 Gold PA
14u 4 Elyria Softball 14U Howser OH
14u 4 Evolution 14u PA
14u 4 Ohio Stingrays OH
14u 4 VALLEY EXTREME 14U PATCHIN OH
14u 4 Spirit 14 Black PA
14u 4 Spirit - 14U Silver PA
14u 4 Spirit 14 White PA