3Valley Extreme42
5Miami Valley Express 41
6HOH Force40
7MOV - Flamin' Fury39
8Cincy Doom - 9332
9Ohio Wave (Rosinski) (1) ? ? ? ?21
10Akron Sapphires17

Others receiving votes
Ohio Blaze (1) (13), Lasers White (12), NWO-Lady Irish (11), Ohio Blast (8), Ohio Wave (Fletcher) (8), Buckeye Heat - 93 (5), Cincy Statis (4), Cincy Doom - 94 (3), Buckeye Heat - 94 (2), HOH Explosion (1), Stingrays - Seeds (1),

I cant believe three hundred something people actually agreed with this ;D

You know what they say about the "silent majority" --- LOL. Outside of the top 5 or 6, it is pretty much of a crap shoot.

At Berliner this weekend in 14u:
HOO Force, Lasers White, Stingray Seeds (all in one pool), HOO Explosion, Buckeye Heat 94,

At Field of Dreams:

Valley Extreme and Sapphires.

Slammers are off.

At Beavercreek- USSSA Southern State

Ohio Wave
Doom 94
OFC Heat

Valley Extreme -Kiser is actually at the Maple leaf tournament

Their other two 14u teams are playing at the Field of Dreams

It seems as though most of the top rated teams are at Berliner, Maple Leaf and Field of Dreams.

Sapphires went 3-0 in pool play at Field of Dreams, waiting on run differential for seeding, we were +20, but it may not get us one of the 2 coveted "sleep late" seeds. An older Tigerlillies 14u team looked good, Pittsburgh Power (Shepherd) was looking good, and probably VE-Pierce. Maybe a few others. Should be a competitive Sunday!

If there are 15 teams better than the Stingrays 14u (Seeds) it's a deep talented pool of teams . MD

Dan I have to agree. Watching the Laser White and Sting Ray Seeds play, it would be tough to find 10 better. I have seen some of the top 10 play, and these two ?are better. keep in mind they are missing some Freshman playing high school ball. ?I'm sure this will change since the beat some of they higher rated teams ?this weekend.

TheRinger said:
1st place vots in ( )

Rank ? ? TeamPts. (90 Possible)
1Slammers (6)78
2Ice-Richards (1)71
3Lasers (Red)42
3Valley Extreme42
5Miami Valley Express 41
6HOH Force40
7MOV - Flamin' Fury39
8Cincy Doom - 9332
9Ohio Wave (Rosinski) (1) ? ? ? ?21
10Akron Sapphires17

Others receiving votes
Ohio Blaze (1) (13), Lasers White (12), NWO-Lady Irish (11), Ohio Blast (8), Ohio Wave (Fletcher) (8), Buckeye Heat - 93 (5), Cincy Statis (4), Cincy Doom - 94 (3), Buckeye Heat - 94 (2), HOH Explosion (1), Stingrays - Seeds (1),

OK, I have a question. 2 of the teams on this list (one in the top 10, and the other receiving votes) are playing in the "B" division of next weekends "Toledo Tune-up". If you are polled as an elite team, shouldn't you be playing "A" level competition?

Don't beat me up, I am just curious.

Which Valley Extreme is it in the Top 10? Kiser? Pierce?.....and who is Extreme Fastpitch..seems to be a very good team and not on the list....... only seen them once though. Is the Sting any good, seen them too and they looked tough too?

MD, I know one team and think this situation is very similar to what happened with you guys at Sluggerfest last year. They thought they were playing in the "A" class or didn't realize there was going to be two different classes. They tried to get moved but with a schedule of 114 teams, it' not an easy task to blow up the schedule for one or two teams.

Extreme Fastpitch is a very solid team worthy of top 10. N.C Spirit also very good. There seems to be a lot of parity this year at 14u with Slammers and Richards Ice being at the top of them.

i believe Extreme Fastpitch 14u won the Maple leaf tourney knocking out Valley EX kiser on the way.