14U Grove City Racers; Looking for a final Pitcher

RobR

Reaction score
Hello - our Racers program is relatively new. We have had a 10U and 12U program now for a few years, and this is the first year for our 14U team.

Our 14U team has a roster of 11 and we are looking for one more Pitcher to round out to 12. We currently have plans to play the 2018 season focusing on league play in and around central Ohio (I-270 area), and taking part in about five B-C Tournaments within the greater central Ohio area.

We have been practicing together since the end of the 2017 season, so it is still early, and joining this fundamental-based team will be virtually seamless. We have our 4-4 indoor going on now, and we plan to continue our indoor practices through February.

Please contact me through this post, or text me at 614.787.7102 if you have an interested player and we would be happy to schedule a try-out.

RobR

Reaction score
A little more information based off of some of the questions we have received;

• We will be playing in 5 total tournaments and may add one overnight trip at the end of the season
  • All of our Home weekly games (and spring practices) will take place at Grove City High School Varsity Field
  • We are NOT a Grove City only team; we have several players from different school districts
  • We will have team bat bag and uniform for additional pitcher
  • We will be hitting indoors through February and March in the batting cages at Grove City High School
Please contact me if you have any additional questions or are interested in joining our group.

Rob Ringhiser
614-787-7102

RobR

Reaction score
Know a 13-14U pitcher that is not currently on a Summer roster?

We are looking for one more! Don't hesitate to call or text me and find out more about our team.

Rob Ringhiser
614-787-7102