16u Catcher Looking for New Team

Discussion in 'Player needs team or Sub opportunities' started by bubpub314, Oct 12, 2020.

1. bubpub314

bubpub314 Member

16u catcher looking for a team. She is strong player who is a great teammate, very coachable, and willing to put in the work to become better. She's looking for a team that competes, is dedicated to getting better, and a coach that can continue to develop her overall game skills. Currently takes catching and hitting lessons weekly/bi-weekly. If interested, please text or call Rob Kennedy at 440-785-1094.

2. mhelton

mhelton Member

Cap city force 05 is looking for a catcher text me at 5672300927

3. penguinswin

penguinswin Member

Lady Lookouts 16U White will be having an open workout this Friday at 5:30 at Lions Park in Tallmadge if she is interested. Any questions, feel free to message me.

4. Laura Calhoon

Laura Calhoon New Member

Hello, I am not sure if you are still looking for a new softball family, if so, Heart of Ohio Royals 16U team is looking for 1-2 additional players to round out our roster. We are looking for catching help as well as another pitching arm. The Royals are a B level team based out of Marysville, OH. We will play in 5-6 tournaments this summer locally. We have a great group of girls that will compete hard and will have fun doing it. If you are interested, send head coach Ryan Rigel an email or text to discuss the opportunity.

rrigel@columbus.rr.com

614-372-9581