Looking 4 Pitcher 16U Mavericks Fastpitch is in need of an advanced level P to complete a very strong showcase roster!

softball6dad

Reaction score
16U Mavericks Fastpitch needs an advanced level P to complete a very solid roster that will play a college showcase schedule with plenty of exposure. We have built relationships with several college coaches as an organization already in the fall/winter season and our coaching staff has worked very hard with previous organizations in years past at helping our players reach their dreams of playing college softball. If you think there could be a fit, please reach out to head coach Rich Buttolph at (440) 225-3947, I would love to talk to you! I am including our summer schedule here so you can see the caliper of tournaments we will play in. Thanks for your interest!

2020 16U Mavericks Fastpitch Summer Schedule:
6/5-7 Cap City Showdown Columbus, OH
6/12-14 Compuware Canton, MI
6/19-21 Sheer Madness North Ridgeville, OH
6/26–28 ASA/USA 16U State Tournament Findlay, OH
7/2-5 FSOS Firecracker Grand Park, IN
7/10-12 Buckeye Recruitfest Columbus, OH
7/17-19 Outlaws Great Lakes Summer Showcasve North Ridgeville, OH
7/28-8/2 TC Summer Nationals Myrtle Beach, SC

Ohio Monsters

Reaction score
16U Mavericks Fastpitch needs an advanced level P to complete a very solid roster that will play a college showcase schedule with plenty of exposure. We have built relationships with several college coaches as an organization already in the fall/winter season and our coaching staff has worked very hard with previous organizations in years past at helping our players reach their dreams of playing college softball. If you think there could be a fit, please reach out to head coach Rich Buttolph at (440) 225-3947, I would love to talk to you! I am including our summer schedule here so you can see the caliper of tournaments we will play in. Thanks for your interest!

are you still looking for a pitcher

ohio monsters nader

Reaction score

Still looking for a pitcher ?