18u Grizzly Team- Seeking Pitching/Catching

Bree Gill

Reaction score
The 2019-2020 18u Grizzly Fastpitch team is holding tryouts on 8/3, 8/10/, 8/17, and 8/24 from 12pm-2:30 pm.

If interested, please fill out this survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F6DV83M

I will be the head coach of this team. I am currently a senior on the Ashland University Softball team. I have years of experience working with girls on their hitting, defense, and pitching and I am looking forward to a future in coaching. For this team, I am looking for girls that want to work hard, be coached, and compete! We are also holding private tryouts if interested.

We need pitching, catching, and one or two more positional players.

If you have any questions at all about the organization, 18u team, tryouts, or would like to schedule a private tryout, please contact me at breegill0@gmail.com, or by sending me a message on here.

Here is all of the information that is also posted in "Post your Team 2018 Tryout here" in classifieds:
Tryouts will be held every Saturday in August for 10u through 18u. 10-12u tryouts will be from 10am-noon. 14-18u tryouts will be from noon-2pm.

These will be held at:
Weatherstone Park,
1404 Reimer Rd
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281

We offer an indoor hitting facility, winter/spring indoor games at Spano Dome, and typically participate in 5-8 tournaments.

Registration fee is around $300 a year. We have always been one of the lowest cost travel teams in the area as a result of being a non profit organization. This fee pays for tournaments and uniforms. We will also require participation in one fundraiser during the season by all player families.

***Currently holding multiple private tryouts. For an 18u private tryout you may also contact me at 330-749-3594

Last edited: