18u Grizzly Team- Seeking Pitching

Bree Gill

Reaction score
The 18u Wadsworth Gizzly team is seeking pitchers. With a strong roster so far, we are looking for a few more pieces to the puzzle. The number one piece being strong pitching. We are also looking for catching.

Please fill out this survey if interested: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F6DV83M

If you are interested in trying out, I am available for private tryouts. You contact me, Bree Gill, at 330-749-3594 (call or text) and email at breegill0@gmail.com. I am finishing up my career as a college athlete and looking to transition into coaching. I am very excited about this opportunity and I am looking for girls wanting to work hard, compete, and gain more knowledge about the game.
If you are interested in coming to a team tryout, here is the information:

Tryouts will be held every Saturday in August for 10u through 18u. 10-12u tryouts will be from 10am-noon. 14-18u tryouts will be from noon-2pm.

These will be held at:
Weatherstone Park,
1404 Reimer Rd
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281

We offer an indoor hitting facility, winter/spring indoor games at Spano Dome, and typically participate in 5-8 tournaments.

Registration fee is around $300 a year. We have always been one of the lowest cost travel teams in the area as a result of being a non profit organization. This fee pays for tournaments and uniforms. We will also require participation in one fundraiser during the season by all player families.

Last edited: