TRYOUTS 18U Ohio Nightmare Fastpitch private tryouts

Reaction score
The 18U Ohio Nightmare Fastpitch will be holding a private workouts for the upcoming 2019-2020 season.

Thursday August 8th at 6pm
Sunday August 11th at 1:30pm

Upper Arlington HS Softball Field
1945 Ridgeview Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43221

We are looking for all positions. Our team focuses on kids who want to play in college.

Most of the girls in 18U are going into their senior season. We want our girls to have a fun senior year so we are playing in 3 select tournaments and 4-5 summer tournaments (we are not playing Memorial weekend or the first weekend of June to allow for grad parties.

We can accomplish putting you in front of coaches and allowing you to enjoy your fall and summer at the same time. We will practice every Sundays in the fall and summer when we aren't playing.

I have been coaching softball for 8 years and have spent the last 3 summers playing only top level tournaments around the country. We graduated 6 girls and the 5 girls who wanted to play in college will be playing this fall at their respective schools.

Asst Coach Todd DelBoccio is a Youngstown native who has coached high school and summer softball for over 20 years in two different states. During his years as an assistant coach in Las Vegas, NV, his teams qualified for the Nevada State Playoffs every year. The program produced at least one Division-1 player yearly. He also taught softball and baseball courses at the University level at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). He has coached in four different high schools throughout his tenure. Most recently at Upper Arlington where they won two OCC Titles, breaking the school record for most wins in a season with 26, and coaching multiple All State and All District athletes within the school.

Fall 2019 Schedule:
Lasers Fall Tourney
Demarini Fall Brawl
Americans Premier Fall Showcase

Summer 2020:
Lasers
Sheer Madness
Outlaws Invitational
Wolfpack Best of Best
Gapps

If you would like to attend, please contact me and tell me a little about you as a player.
Where are you from? Positions you play? Last two travel teams and for how long?

Lou Sauter
Head Coach
The Ohio Nightmare Fastpitch
614-554-7184
ohionm01@gmail.com