2008 PITCHER looking for a team or sub opportunities

Softballmom1902

Reaction score
2008 12u proven, travel pitcher looking for a competitive team and forever home! She has taken 4+ years pitching lessons and 5 years hitting lessons (with retired college pitching coach) pitching low 50s with tons of spin and movement and has her change up, fast and screw bal. Currently working hard to get drop curve; honing her craft multiple days per week, year round. Also, she is game ready middle infielder. Backing her is a very supportive family that is willing to travel the distance (for the right opportunities)

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
2008 12u proven, travel pitcher looking for a competitive team and forever home! She has taken 4+ years pitching lessons and 5 years hitting lessons (with retired college pitching coach) pitching low 50s with tons of spin and movement and has her change up, fast and screw bal. Currently working hard to get drop curve; honing her craft multiple days per week, year round. Also, she is game ready middle infielder. Backing her is a very supportive family that is willing to travel the distance (for the right opportunities)
And you're looking for an opportunity within a certain driving distance of where?

Softballmom1902

Reaction score
Shoot me a text if you'd consider an 06 team 330-605-6730

We currently have a a standing offer to fill any off weekends with a 14 u team; which we might go a get a taste off. However i believe it's best to to stay in your age division. In doing this, it allows a player to really work to perfect anything she is not so dominant in.

Reaction score
We are looking for our starting pitcher and or sub please contact 937-5709855

Reaction score
Team Combat 06’ (14u) is looking for subs or permanent players for our remaining schedule. We need atleast 1 pitcher and utility/catcher for each event. If your daughter is not playing any of these weekends and wants more reps please contact me ASAP!
6/4 slugfest (mid America ballyard)
6/11 summer smackdown (Greenville)
6/25 Smokey baker (MAB)
7/9 Challenge at the creek (beavercreek)
7/18 Nationals (Gulf shores Alabama)
Coach Ricky
513-435-4661
ricky_cockerham@hotmail.com

Wheitker

Reaction score
Cincy Slammers 14u are looking for subs for upcoming tournaments due to injuries. Playing in Columbus, IN this weekend. Please hit me up if interested.