2008 USFA Schedule

The United States Fastpitch Association is please to announce its tournament listings for Ohio.

May 3-4 Kent-KSU Allerton Complex
May 10-11 Dayton-Fisher Park
May 17-18 Bowling Green-Carter Park
May 23-25 Grove City-Fryer Park
May 30-June 1 Toledo-Scott Park
June 6-8 Dayton-Fisher Park
June 13-15 Sandusky-Dorn Park
June 20-22 Cincinnati-Triple Creek Park
June 27-29 Dayton-Fisher Park/Van Atta Park (USFA Miami Valley Regional World Series Qualifier)

All entry fee are $275 with a 5 game guarantee with the exception of the Miami Valley Regional which is $300 and a 4gg.

If you have any questions please email me at rickwalker@usfastpitch.org or call 866.475.9082. Thanks.

Looks like a lot of Bang for the Buck !
Our 12U will play a USFA Tournament or two this summer. We have never played USFA in the past but will take a small test drive at a few tournaments this summer.
;)

That is a nice price. I just hope that they can still provide decent umpires and hopefully more then just one per game. It will be interesting to see as our team will be attending one as well.

So what about the tournament in Zanesville on May 30?

I don't see it on the list.

Where's the Zanesville, Ohio Tournament, May 30 - June 1st????

sideliner said:
So what about the tournament in Zanesville on May 30?

I don't see it on the list.
Sideliner, I called Conrad Wilkins and this tournament schedule is not the same as the Zanesville, Ohio tournament. ?Zanesville IS on for May 30 - June 1st. ?If you have any questions, give Conrad a call at 740-819-6159. ?

The United States Fastpitch Association is please to announce its tournament listings for Ohio.

I am familiar with the Zanesville tournament.

I was just wondering if:

It is not really a USFA tournament?
Zanesville is not really in Ohio?
USFA is used by multiple bodies as their short name?

From the Zanesville tournament, yes it is a USFA tournament. Our goals for the tournament are fun, smiles, and alot of softball. Our 14u group has 17 teams with 11 in the 12u and 5 or 6 in the 10u. If you would like in the 10u or 12u give me a call at 740-450-0388 or 740-819-6159. :D

Thank You,
Conrad