Are catchers important?

BuckeyeLeaf

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out these amazing plays from a catcher. This video may change your mind how important a catcher is to your team. Tell me, do you have any similar stories?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMewdpbLH/

Last edited:

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
The throw from LF short hops home but when a catcher is always looking for outs catchers can find them more than any other player on the field...Second is an almost DP on a bunt attempt. The field was so dusty the field umpire said he could not see the first baseman on the bag on the throw down...

Last edited:

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
The videos are amazing! But here's the question I have. Do you take photos and videos of your teams' games yourself? I tried taking photos of games where my sister participated, but the photos from the phone are not very good. I am thinking about buying a camera, but I have a limited budget. I have about $ 600 and for this price I liked the Canon EOS M50. I think, is it worth spending this amount or will I not get a photo of the desired quality with such a camera? Here you can see the characteristics of the camera. I would be glad to receive recommendations.