best place to buy uniforms

Were is the best place and best price to buy uniforms and how much are they..

thanks

Here's a company I've used in before. Maybe it will give you an idea on price. By all means do your comparison shopping. Local is good if you have any problems, but sometimes price may be a little more. Good Luck
http://www.teamsportsplanet.com/

In the Dayton area, I buy all my stuff at Vickers Sporting Goods in Beavercreek. He can get you anything you want and the price and service is second to none. Phone number is 937-426-3144.

In the Akron/Ellet area, try Pronio Sports. They have supplied our team for 6 years. Good prices! Good People! 8)

Seasonal Sporting Goods in Mentor, Ohio. ?We have shopped around the prices with several other large retailers in NEO and none have beaten them.

They also have a "Customer is Right" policy.

Thanks you very much everyone and what would be a good price on the middle of the line price...

The Sports Connection in CIncinnati is very reliable and they will provide a practice tee shirt with number for $4.00 if you order uniforms.

Western Athletic has very good catalog prices.

Gibby Sports, also known as Custom Sportswear Imprints, in Wadsworth and Rittman is a good pricing buisness with a very wide variety of choice. I can get you his number later when I'm home and have it infront of me.

Pronio's sporting goods is a great place to work with. enjoy all the staff, great product and even greater employees. check them out Ellet ohio

hey bobby: quality? not!!! i have horrid one seasn shorts and huge holes in sliding shorts!! Not pronio's fault BUT they suggested this foresaid company!!!

Dayton area uses Ernst Sporting goods.(Tipp city, Piqua, Sidney) Great prices and service.

;DWe used youthsportsplanet.com from PA this year, the uniforms & the people were great.

Gerald at Pronio's has my vote.

He ALWAYS goes above and beyond -- ie: a meeting with three team moms and the manager PLUS 2 players for uniform consultations. Not an easy crowd I assure you! Best uniforms ever according to the players who wore them!

330-376-6555

The Thunderplex offers uniform packages from the following mills: Teamworks, Latrell, Dynamic and Augusta. ?We also can handle all of your Tshirt, Hoodie, Jacket, Socks, Compression Shorts, Helmet, and Shin Guards needs. ?All printing and embroidery are done inhouse (except for Dynamic) for quick turnaround. ?For your tournaments, we also have very affordable Trophy and Medalian packages.

Every $550 spent gets you 1 hour of free field time for practices.

Dave at 330-539-6186