C-RC PAL Classic Chillicothe, Ohio

The 1st annual Chillicothe-Ross County Police Athletic League Classic is July 12-13 in the Yoctangee Park Annex Chillicothe, Ohio. ?It will be a 4 game guarantee (3 pool games into single elimination) for 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, and 18U. ?It is a USFA World Series Qualifier and all proceeds from the tournament will support the Chillicothe-Ross County Police Athletic League. ?This is an awesome venue with 10 quality softball diamonds, adequate restroom facilities, 3 concession stands, close parking, and various vendors will be on site. ?Contact Bud Lytle at (740) 703-6075 or lyte52001@yahoo.com with any questions ?

There have been several inquiries into the tournament, but only a few teams have confirmed. Just wondering what we can do to get more participation in this tournament. Looking for any suggestions to make this a great tournament for anyone to attend. Thanks!!! Email me at lyte52001@yahoo.com

Bud Lytle

With one month to go, minimal teams have paid entry fees into the tournament... I have had numerous inquiries and others telling me that they are coming, but I need to see some entry forms. I will have a list of teams entered tomorrow. Looking for responses, would lowering the entry fee help??? If so PM me or send me an email and let me know... Thanks for the info

Had numerous teams show interest and say they were coming, but with only minimal paying entry fees. Therefore, this tournament has been canceled and all refund monies should be in the mail. If you do not receive money within one week, contact the Chillicothe-Ross County Police Athletic Leage @ (740) 779-3905. Sorry, but a conflict with Chillicothe Parks and Rec Department as well as minimal entries has made this the only fesiable solution. :'(