Central Ohio Dynamites looking for 2 more serious ballplayers

Dynamaterdad

Reaction score
We have 2 open spots to fill our roster for 2017. We play & practice year round with a heavy summer schedule. We are based out of Columbus & play throughout Ohio with one out of state trip to Myrtle Beach in July. We are looking for utility type players or an outfielder with good bats. All players are required to have a hitting instructor or work in our hitting program year round except during school ball. This team has an Awesome group of hard working young ladies that played up in 16u/18u through fall and winter and was very competitive. (We have Non parent coaches) so any position can be earned. If you have an 02 birth date and would like to join a Great "Softball family" then come check us out. To set up a tryout or for more info Contact Coach David McNew 614-747-9652 dynamites14u@hotmail.com or Coach Boyd Miller 614-403-1780
"HARD WORK BEATS TALENT, UNLESS TALENT WORKS HARD" Thanks! GO DYNAMITES!! :cool::cool::cool:
http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=dynamites

Dynamaterdad

Reaction score
My daughter Rachael plays for this team. If you want a nonparent coach who is dedicated to helping girls reach their highest potential, this is your coach. I might be biased, but Rachael is one of the reasons that Coach Dave has raised the bar for the team and switched from showcase level "B" tournaments to playing in the tougher brackets. In the past 2 months, this team has played up and beaten 16u teams and most recently won the Muskie Chics "Midnight Madness" indoor tournament last weekend. There are a number of girls on the team with great potential and the goal is getting them exposure for college scholarships. The team parents are as nondrama as I've been a part of in many years which is another blessing. Even when things are slow, girls work out twice a week, either indoors at Stars or outside at Reddick Park when the weather allows. Coach Dave will even go to the gym and work girls out to build their muscles if they want him to, Rachael does twice a week with him at Planet Fitness on West Broad. If you want a team to grow with and have fun year round, Dynamites is where you want to be!!! You can also find this team on GameChanger and see their stats and season.

bgibbs6

Reaction score
My daughter Kathryn Gibbs is Groveport middle school player in the 8th grade. She has played both her 7th and 8th grade year but I would like to get her on a summer league for JV next season. My name is Brandy Gibbs and my phone number is 6143307462. I would really like to get her a tryout. Also could you please provided me with fees..