Cincy Doom looking

Discussion in 'Girl Softball Teams Tryouts' started by Doom Leader, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Doom Leader

Doom Leader Active Member

Cincy Doom will be looking to add teams at 10u, 12u and 14u for fall and 2021! Already in talks with a couple 16u teams!! If your looking for a strong organization that has been around for years with a proven track record of getting into big tournaments and in the right pools and putting girls in college then give us a call! With the way recruiting is at this time the name on the front of the jersey will carry a lot of weight on who the college coaches are watching!

Thanks
    Tim Gregory
    Cincy Doom

2. Eddie Hoffmeier

Eddie Hoffmeier New Member

Hi Tim - my daughter Brooke currently plays for oak hills. She turned 10 on October 8 2009. Would you please send me any info regarding your organization to the email below or Feel free to call me as well.

Thanks,
    Eddie
    513-254-2615
    Eddie_kerri@yahoo.com

3. Ken Fecher

Ken Fecher New Member

We are definitely interested in trying out for Doom. 14U is where we will be for 2021. Looking forward to hear from you.

Ken Fecher
    513-477-8261

4. Jack White

Jack White New Member

My daughter is 05 moving to 16u.. she plays 1st base and she us currently with the Cincy Magic. Her hitting coach is Tim Shepherd.. she is a hard worker and a team player.. Thanks. 513-265-4658 Jack White

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 12:27 AM
  5. Jack White

Jack White New Member