Cincy Doom Shepherd 14-U

tshepherd

Reaction score
Currently looking for A level players at the 14 U level. This will be a new team with lots of talent and a non parent coach. I'm going into my 12rth year of coaching 4th year going back down to coach girls who want to be the best and play the best. Last 4 years I've been at 16-U getting girls recruited and filling there dreams of playing college softball. I have decided to return to 14's to ride this team out until it's completion and then I'm going to ride off into the sunset. Looking for highly motivated players with one goal in mind and that's to play at the next level. The last 4 years Ive sent 37 kids to play college ball and I take great pride in what I do it's not about me it's about them. Currently all positions are available have had great interest so far and looking to see more talent. Please feel free to contact as I can answer any questions you may have. Will have a open field workout this Monday if interested please give me a call.

Thanks, Tim
(513) 236-4147

tshepherd

Reaction score
If interested please get a hold of me lots of great interest. Wanting to get this done soon. Looking for another #1 pitcher to go with one already picked up.

tshepherd

Reaction score
Monday night open field workouts will be last one for a couple weeks give me a call if interested team is shaping up real well