Cincy Slammers 05 looking for 2 players to complete our Roster

coachferrari

Reaction score
Cincy Slammers is looking for 2 players born in 2005 to round out our roster of 9 amazingly talented select softball players for the 2018 Spring Softball Season. We are looking for 1 catcher/utility player and one well rounded utility player to complete our squad. If you are looking for a solid organization with coaching that is focused on individual player development and growth, we are the team for you. Our team is located in Cincinnati, OH and we compete in the Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, Dayton and Indiana area. If you are interested in setting up a private tryout, please give Coach Ferrari a call at 504-908-0100. SN: I recently moved to Cincinnati last year and still have a Louisiana area code)

Mamawebb

Reaction score
Hello we have a catcher looking for a new home, can I ask where you will practice? She is aggressive behind the plate, as well as a universal player. Her batting average is around .450. All around a great player, very coachable, and a heavy hitter. Please email me @webbm@bcesc.org or text 513-306-8000.
Thanks
mindy webb