Coaches/Organization's with unethical behavior?

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Should Coaches/organization's
with unethical behavior be exposed?

If they are exposed, is using a public forum or a social media site to expose them the only way they can truly be exposed to the softball community?

DLamb

Reaction score
We all hear about it, or see it, one way or another. I want to believe there are only a few that fall in to this category. I’m sure there are more stand up organizations than there are unethical ones.

Justamom

Reaction score
I think if you name someone with accusations attached it's fine as log as you name yourself as well.

daboss

Reaction score
Word of mouth is a powerful tool. Social media can increase the range and speed the process. If a person really feels the need to defame an organization or individual, it is well within your right. It could come at a price. To have an opinion is one thing but to have a malicious intent can come with consequences. This topic needs some legal minds to share what they know. It's a sue-happy world. While defamation may not always be criminal, it can always have its day in civil court. That can be costly.

Sharing a poor experience while carefully wording it can be beneficial for others to form an opinion. It's not against the law to tell the truth but a wise person once told me if you write it down you can never take that back. Having said this, I agree with Justamom in that if you plan to judge others you should do it with enough accountability to share your true identity and not hide behind an alias.