College Assistant Coach Opening - Full time

JoeA1010

Reaction score
Hillsdale College softball Assistant Coach Erin Porter is departing for Heidelberg to earn her MBA and join their softball program. Our loss at Hillsdale opens up a full-time assistant coaching position. The notice below will be posted on the NCAA jobs site sometime this week. Applicants will need to follow the procedure in the ad, but anyone interested is free to contact Head Coach Joe Abraham to discuss the position. Contact info is 614-271-4070 or jabraham@hillsdale.edu.

Assistant Coach ? Softball

Hillsdale College (MI) invites applications for an immediate opening for the position of Assistant Coach ? Softball in the department of intercollegiate athletics. This is a full-time position with benefits. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: recruiting, practice organization, administrative duties with the softball program and other duties as assigned by head coach.

Qualifications: Bachelor?s degree required. Candidate must possess a working knowledge of NCAA rules, a commitment to high academic standards and strong organizational skills.

Applications will be open until position is filled. Send cover letter, resume and references to:

Debbie Brown, Hillsdale College, 33 E. College St. Hillsdale, MI 49242 (email: dbrown@hillsdale.edu)

coachjwb

Reaction score
Joe ... sorry to hear Erin is leaving there as I know she was a great assistant to you, but we certainly wish her well on this next step in her career.

What a great opportunity this opening is for someone to work for a first class coach and university. Now, if you could only move the school to Ohio, I am sure there'd be a couple of hundred applications coming from here! Good luck in your search ... I have no doubt whoever you hire will help you continue the success you've brought to the Hillsdale softball program already!