Pitching and Pitchers Discussion College Coach Offering Lessons In & Around Cleveland Area

ShannelBlackshear

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Shannel Blackshear and I am the Assistant Softball Coach at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. For those who don't know, CWRU is Division III and a high academic based school. What makes my job so special is that I get to work with student athletes that want the high academic experience but still be able to compete on the field. Before coming to CWRU I have had previous stints working and playing for the UW Badgers where the team was nationally ranked in the top 25, Big Ten tournament champions, & NCAA regional competitors. More recently I worked as the Grad Assistant with the Arkansas Razorbacks. Working with both of those teams allowed me the opportunity to learn and work with some of the best softball minds in the country. I'm simply looking for a chance to connect with the Ohio community and help young softball players develop their physical skill work and softball knowledge.

I am offering hitting, infield, outfield, and catching skill work in 30, 45, or 60 minute increments. I am open to working with individuals, groups, or teams. Again I would love an opportunity to work with the Ohio community!! Please contact me at shannelb9@gmail.com to discuss further what you may be looking for.