Companies that stand by the stuffs they sell you

mike_dyer

Reaction score
1. Shoeless Joe

I bought my kid a Shoeless Jane glove around 300 games ago. Last weekend in Atlanta one of the laces broke and I called them about it, they emailed me a RTA and I shipped it to them. The Post office told me it would be there Thursday. When I talked to the person on the phone she seemed to stress the importance of getting her my credit card information, so I kinda figured why worry about it until Thursday??

I did mention to her that she had a bit of a break between now and nationals in College Station, Texas.

When I called her Thursday morning to give her my credit card information she told me that it had actually got there the day before and that she had relaced it herself and would personally recondition it and get it back to us so she had it before we drove out to Texas.

...Wow...

I won't ever buy another brand of glove.

Feel free to addto my list as you see fit.

BretMan2

TSZ/OFC Umpire in Chief
Reaction score
Happy that you got it fixed, but really kind of surprised that they would do this. A broken lace after 300 games is normal wear and tear, not a sign of a defective product.

That's like calling up Ford and getting new tires because the ones on your car wore out with only 60,000 miles on them!

longball00

Reaction score
Shoeless has awesome customer service. DD had one of their gloves. I sent it in every year to be reconditioned under their program, and mentioned that the Dri Fit lining in one of the finger stalls was starting to bunch up. 4 days after I shipped hers out, I get a delivery, and inside was a brand new glove. No charge to my card or anything!! Sent that one to be reconditioned after the season, and it came back all tightened up, and re tanned. Can't beat that!

mike_dyer

Reaction score
Fit bit.

I bought one and probably immediately threw the receipt away.

6 months later the band is peeling away, most likely because I hit it with sun screen all the time.

Whatever caused it the thing looked real bad but still functioned so I found this sleeve thing for it on ebay. It only cost a coupla bucks, keeps it from looking like poo.

Before I found the sleeve thing I sent them an email telling them about it. A day or so later they asked for my mailing address.

The brand new one showed up today.

w00t.

BretMan2

TSZ/OFC Umpire in Chief
Reaction score
This spring I put two new windshield wipers on my car, RainX brand. When they were about a month old, one of them snapped off while I was on the highway, and flew back behind me, gone. A few weeks later, the other one came off. Both looked like they broke around the connector that mounts onto the car's wiper arm.

Just about every company out there has a website nowadays and a way to contact them. I sent them an email explaining what happened and they took my contact information. About a week later two brand new wipers- their most expensive ones- showed up on my doorstep.

Customer service like that can make the difference between maybe being a customer again versus never buying another one of their products.

mike_dyer

Reaction score
It showed up today:

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

glove3.jpg

I thought it was a brand new glove when I 1st saw it.

CoachTEA

Reaction score
1. Shoeless Joe

I bought my kid a Shoeless Jane glove around 300 games ago. Last weekend in Atlanta one of the laces broke and I called them about it, they emailed me a RTA and I shipped it to them. The Post office told me it would be there Thursday. When I talked to the person on the phone she seemed to stress the importance of getting her my credit card information, so I kinda figured why worry about it until Thursday??

I did mention to her that she had a bit of a break between now and nationals in College Station, Texas.

When I called her Thursday morning to give her my credit card information she told me that it had actually got there the day before and that she had relaced it herself and would personally recondition it and get it back to us so she had it before we drove out to Texas.

...Wow...

I won't ever buy another brand of glove.

Feel free to addto my list as you see fit.
My DD uses a Shoeless Jane glove as well. We absolutely love it so much that I bought one for myself and her older sister. They make a quality product and I wouldn't dream of buying anything else.