DIAMOND DOGS CLASSIC

As of now we have the Diamond Dogs ?and Sapphires at 10u, Diamond Dogs, Invasion, Ohio Pride, and Sapphires at 12u, And we only have the Diamond Dogs at 14u.
This is a new tournament this year and I believe it would be good for young teams to get into and get thier feet wet for the bigger tournaments to come. It will be small tournament and a great opportunity for a team to get a birth to nationals.

We are in need of 14-u Teams Please call for more info or check us out on the web at Http://www.ohdiamonddogs.com This is a nsa qualifier and is a perfect way to start the outdoor season and have a GREAT chance for a early national's bid.

We have 4 12u teams at this point. we need 1 10u and 1 14u team to have these age groups. Contact us at the above web site or e-mails. I know this is a new tournament but it will be run with much class. I've been to poorly run tourneys and do not want that to happen here.

come on and give Mom a great mothers day with an early nationals bid, see ya there!

Diamond Dog Classic
Pool Details

Team
1 ?Diamond Dogs

2 ?Ohio Pride

3 ?Akron Saphires

4 ?Ohio Invasion (Blue)

5/7
9:00 AM
1 vs. 2 ?Field 1 Home team listed First
3 vs. 4 ?Field 2 Home team listed First

5/7
10:30 AM
14 U Field 1
10 U Field 2

5/7
12:00 PM
2 vs. 4 ?Field 1 Home team listed First
1 vs. 3 ?Field 2 Home team listed First

5/7
1:30 PM
14 U Field 1
10 U Field 2

5/7
3:00 PM
1 vs. 4 ?Field 1 Home team listed First
2 vs. 3 ?Field 2 Home team listed First
Single Elimination Brackets (Sunday )

or check out the tournement info on our web site
http://www.ohdiamonddogs.com

I hope this help you out we still need 10-u and 14-u if you call by friday at noon we can work it out thank you.

The tournament went well with the Akron Sapphires beating the Ohio Pride in the championship for the 12u division.

I would like to thank everyone that participated and hope to see more teams next year.

John Schneider
Diamond Dogs!