USSSA Tournament Do you have what it takes to be a USA Elite Select Futures All-American?

Reaction score
Website
www.playusssaohio.com
attachment.php

Do you have what it takes to be a Futures All-American? USA Elite Select - Futures All-American tryouts have been posted. Ohio USSSA is sponsoring one of the last try-outs for 2017's team at Riverside Park in Zanesville, OH on May 19, 2017 from 6-10 PM.

USSSA/USA Elite Select is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Futures All-American Program (which includes the Futures All-American Tryouts and the Futures All-American Game). The country has been divided into eight regions and we will be selecting the top 26 players (13 girls on each team, two teams in each age group) to represent their respective region. We are excited to introduce a 9U age division to this program. For 2017 only one 9U team in each of the eight regions will be selected to participate in the Futures All-American Games. Players who are selected to their regional teams will then compete against the other regional teams in the 3rd Annual Futures All-American Games being held in Orlando, Fl July 30th - August 5th, 2017.

Click on the links below to get more information on this exciting program or click on the picture to sign up for the May 19, 2017 Zanesville, OH try-out.

USSSA/USA Elite Select Futures All-American Program:

USSSA/USA Elite Select Futures All-American Tryout 2017 locations:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.playusssaohio.com
I understand completely, but not every team and player in the Great Lakes region is playing in the 12u ASA Nationals. The USAES - Select 30 camp that is hosted during the NPF Playoffs in later August might be more up your alley. When I get information on that, I will post it here. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

This would have been great had it not been scheduled the same week as 12u ASA Nationals.