Do you use a pc, tablet, mobile phone or other device to view site

I spend more time viewing the site with my

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a simple question and poll, what type of devices are you using the most when visiting Ohio Fastpitch Connection @ TheSoftballZone.com domain?

finfan365

Reaction score
Most of the time I view and type quick replies on mobile. Longer replies or if doing searches or viewing tournament list I’ll use desktop.

Coach Tony

Reaction score
I am with Finfan, I access the site a couple of ways. I primarily access via desktop but will occasionally check using my cell phone.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Will be closing this poll today, if you would like to cast your vote please vote before noon. This information is very important as we develop new tools for TheSoftballZone network.

Thanks

First2Third

Reaction score
I use all the above, but only use "Desktop View" on the mobile devices. Can't stand when presentation changes based on the device you are using. (granted it was great 15-20 years ago, but ridiculous now)

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I use all the above, but only use "Desktop View" on the mobile devices. Can't stand when presentation changes based on the device you are using. (granted it was great 15-20 years ago, but ridiculous now)

15 to 20 year's ago, I wasn't aware that responsive design were available. I'm aware face book has been that way since they started. Now you are penalized by Search engines if your site doesn't have a responsive design. But I do agree like it much better when simple html was all you needed to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.