Do you use a pc, tablet, mobile phone or other device to view site

Discussion in 'General Softball Discussions' started by TheSoftballZone, Mar 5, 2018.

?

I spend more time viewing the site with my

1. PC - Computer

32.0%
  2. Mobile Device - Cell Phone

56.0%
  3. Tablet

12.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSoftballZone

TheSoftballZone Administrator

Just a simple question and poll, what type of devices are you using the most when visiting Ohio Fastpitch Connection @ TheSoftballZone.com domain?

2. finfan365

finfan365 Active Member

Most of the time I view and type quick replies on mobile. Longer replies or if doing searches or viewing tournament list I’ll use desktop.

3. Coach Tony

Coach Tony Member

I am with Finfan, I access the site a couple of ways. I primarily access via desktop but will occasionally check using my cell phone.

4. Hilliarddad3

Hilliarddad3 Active Member

Mostly tablet, but cell too when on road

5. TheSoftballZone

Will be closing this poll today, if you would like to cast your vote please vote before noon. This information is very important as we develop new tools for TheSoftballZone network.

Thanks

6. First2Third

First2Third Active Member

I use all the above, but only use "Desktop View" on the mobile devices. Can't stand when presentation changes based on the device you are using. (granted it was great 15-20 years ago, but ridiculous now)

7. TheSoftballZone

15 to 20 year's ago, I wasn't aware that responsive design were available. I'm aware face book has been that way since they started. Now you are penalized by Search engines if your site doesn't have a responsive design. But I do agree like it much better when simple html was all you needed to understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.