Fall Ball League 2014 - Kenton, OH

Peeser

Reaction score
I coach the Sabotage 16U team out of Kenton, OH area and this year we will be hosting a fall ball league for 12U, 14U & Highschool. Kenton's Home Run Memorial Park has 7 diamonds and this is open to travel teams for all age groups and/or individual players at the Highschool level. No more than 4 girls from the same Highschool will be allowed to play on a team during fall ball. This is a 5 week league on Sundays and will start September 14th & end October 12th. 2 games guaranteed per Sunday - $400/team or $80/Sunday or $40/individual for all 5 weeks. Please inbox me for registration forms or call me at 513-200-5507 with any questions.

Last edited:

Peeser

Reaction score
I have been getting a lot of interest regarding our league. I will need all registration forms returned to me by no later than August 29th so that I can put the teams together and get the schedules completed. There will be a 1hr and 45 min time limit on the games which should allow most games to be completed in 7 innings.

Peeser

Reaction score
Kenton Fall Softball League @ Home Run MemorialPark
U1 2,U14 & Highschool
Sept.14 ? Oct. 12
Entry Fee: $400.00 per team, $80.00/Sunday fortravel teams must commit to at least 2 Sundays
$40.00 for an individual HS player ?individuals will be placed on teams based on position, age and experience

This is nonsanctioned, fall friendly league and open to travel teams and individuals
One hour and 45minute time limit and home team will be the second team on the schedule
1 Umpire per game and this will be training for our umpires as well
Unlimited substitutions and bat the entire roster

Concessionswill be available
REGISTRATION FORM IS REQUIRED BY AUGUST 29, 2014.

Please contact at tpees@valicor.com or 513-200-5507 withyour questions.
You may also visit www.kentonlittleleague.com for more information.

***Checks can be made payable to Urbana Girls Fastpitch 14Uand will be collected during the first Sunday of play***

Peeser

Reaction score
Please start getting the forms in so I can get an accurate number and head count. Looks like we will have at least 3-4 teams for the HS age group if I receive all of the forms but it could be as many as 5-6 based on inquiries from travel teams still trying to get their rosters set. This is a great start!! Its only a month away!!

Peeser

Reaction score
We will not have a 12U Fall League. We will simply make this a HS league for this year. So far we have at least 4 teams and will put any 14U travel teams that wish to participate in the HS division as this is not a big transition. This is a fall friendly league and will be great for the girls. I will have the team rosters and schedule completed by Labor Day weekend so get signed up and don't miss out!