Fall Brawl?

OHsoftball

Reaction score
What's going on with this tourney? Less than 2 weeks away and no word yet..

Stedman00

Reaction score
where is this tourney? exact dates?
lots of tourneys with that name around Ohio.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I have messaged Emma several times and she told me she’s waiting to hear back from the City...????...
Teams need to know now so they can schedule accordingly. I am hoping we find something out this week.

Stedman00

Reaction score
if it were me, this fall and Berliner, i'd look to reschedule.

OHsoftball

Reaction score
I can’t find this tourney on tourney machine. Can someone please post the link?

RedsDad

Reaction score
A notification was sent out via tourney machine with all the info
The one that said refunds will be given to those teams wishing to back out, minus $200. That's pretty steep, especially since a previous message cited a large waiting list of teams still wanting to enter.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I chose for our team to place the fee towards a 2021 event. I agree $200 is steep but think about all the headaches these Directors are going through. They can’t do this for free. I agree with rescheduling if you are currently scheduled at Berliner this fall. I don’t see us playing there the rest of 2020.

CoachRonLMFP

Reaction score
Would have been nice, if it was moved somewhere a little closer to Columbus. Mccune Park is near Youngstown, so more then double the distance for us.

Mdfio

Reaction score
I do not agree with the 200 per team or full credit. These things are out of our hands we all have to be willing to adapt, no matter why it changed (location, format, unprecedented times) it should be my decision to accept those changes or not. If I pull out of an event After the schedule is done I completely understand.

But if teams do not have a problem with it which it sounds like they don’t then it will continue and will see more TDs do it

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I agree they could of found something a little closer to Columbus.
Mark you are a Director and one of the few out there that does it for the love of the game and to give back to your girls. You know how much work this has put on you directors this year. It’s been a pain in the butt. Now I will say again $200 is steep. Real steep but like you said we have to adapt. They are most likely spending that money before it can be spent so they have to cover their tracks.
Positive side there’s plenty of other locations for our Athletes to play and showcase their talents. With all this going on it may build another great TD that can host great events like Mark does.
If the TD feels $200 is reasonable and they can sleep good at night then that’s on them. I know there’s been a lot of work for the Directors just to get the girls on the field. Mind Blowing.
Thank you to those Directors that have been making it happen.