Finding Local Teams

Coach Dave Reich

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was just wondering if there is a way to locate travel / tournament teams local to my location. We are in a suburb of Cleveland's westside. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for tryout information for the 2019/2020 season. I know the tryouts are fast approaching.

Thank you!!

Dave Coffee

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was just wondering if there is a way to locate travel / tournament teams local to my location. We are in a suburb of Cleveland's westside. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for tryout information for the 2019/2020 season. I know the tryouts are fast approaching.

Thank you!!

What division or level are you wanting to play? Because travel teams + local = rec ball

Coach Dave Reich

Reaction score
You misunderstood the question. I'm just looking for a local travel team for my daughter to tryout for. I understand and do not have a problem with the travel involved. Just want to see what teams are in our general area. We are looking for 16U for next year.

Kendowell

Reaction score
What position does your daughter play? We play on a team in the Cleveland Area and heard of a new team forming.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Dave check out the tryout section on this site. very helpful. Should find plenty there. Any questions on teams just ask someone on here. Everyone is pretty helpful for the most part.

brownsfan

Reaction score
Lady Warharks based out of Oberlin, NEO Navigatoors based out of one of the Olmsted towns, Ohio hit Club in Elyria, Potentially Tsunami out in either Avon or Vermillion, Explosive out of Strongsville.

Coach Dave Reich

Reaction score
What position does your daughter play? We play on a team in the Cleveland Area and heard of a new team forming.
She plays P, 1B, OF, but can play all positions except catcher. I would be interested to hear more. Thank you!