FREE Bat Demo day at The Dome!

cam.p22

Reaction score
Bo Jackson's Elite Sports has partnered with Play It Again Sports in Hilliard for our first annual Bat Demo Day! Come and swing some of the newest and hottest brands of bats from Easton, Demarini, Louisville Slugger, Mizuno and Rawlings. This event is free to the public and will be on October 19, 2019 from 3 - 8 PM. RSVP to save the date; we'll see you at The Dome!

If you have any questions about this event please contact me at cprantl@bjescolumbus.com

cam.p22

Reaction score
Looking for a new bat or don't know what size or model to buy? Bo Jackson's Elite Sports is holding a FREE bat demo day in partnership with Play it Again Sports - Hilliard.

On October 19th from 3-8pm at The Dome you can come and try out the newest models from several of the hottest brands such as Easton, Louisville, Demarini, and Rawlings. This free event is open to the public and walk ins are welcome and encouraged!!

For more information you can contact me at Cprantl@bjescolumbus.com or to RSVP please click the following link: https://www.evite.com/event/0314AHA5SM25K4SVMEPJZZ6JIQRLYI/activity?utm_campaign=send_sharable_link&utm_medium=sharable_invite&utm_source=evitelink

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Thank you

Dingster if you have never been to the Bo Jackson Elite Sports Facility I highly recommend making the trip to the bat demo. 117,000 sq ft. Facility held up by AIR! absolutely amazing! Loads of batting cages (and adding more) pitching lanes, 2 fields, Football field, and the Gauntlet. This place is a must see state of the art facility. Tons of accommodations for the Athletes.

Dingster

Reaction score
Dingster if you have never been to the Bo Jackson Elite Sports Facility I highly recommend making the trip to the bat demo. 117,000 sq ft. Facility held up by AIR! absolutely amazing! Loads of batting cages (and adding more) pitching lanes, 2 fields, Football field, and the Gauntlet. This place is a must see state of the art facility. Tons of accommodations for the Athletes.
Hopefully we can make it over sat. We play at Berliner sat afternoon and evening. Not sure if we can break away from the park long enough to come over. I assume it will be crowded.

cam.p22

Reaction score
Dingster:

We will have plenty of space to do demos! So even if there are a lot of people, which we have had around 300 RSVP's, we will have all 8 cages available for demos as well as our full size MLB infield for ball flight.

We hope to see you on Saturday!

Dingster

Reaction score
Yep, just as I thought, kid plays at 3:30, 5:00, and 8:00. Maybe next time.