Heart of Ohio Memorial Tournament

Teams entered: (as of 4/20/2006)

10U: Heart of Ohio Pulse, Central Ohio Stingrays, Ohio Heat Blitz, North Union Lady Cats, G.F.O.D. Thunder, Lady Lasers

12U: Heart of Ohio Explosion, Heart of Ohio Force, Heart of Ohio Storm, Lady Lasers Silver, Ohio Classics, Buckeye Heat, Central Ohio Stingrays, Viking Seige, Viking Elite, Ashland Blaze, Grove City Crush, Marion Merchants, Lancaster Thunder, Ohio Heat Fury

14U: Heart of Ohio Illusion, Heart of Ohio Knockouts, Heart of Ohio Prowl, Ohio Panthers, Central Ohio Stingrays, Blaze, Central Ohio Rebels, Buckeye Heat Allen, Westerville Ice Miller, Lady Lasers Green, Ohio Elite, Buckeye Heat Woods, Ohio Heat Rampage, Westerville Ice Carlson, Marion Merchants, Chillicothe Chill, Ohio Classics, Dublin White Sox, Miami Valley Express Red

16U: Heart of Ohio Bravehearts, Heart of Ohio Heartaches, Buckeye Heat McPeek, Marion Lady Rebels, Westerville Ice, Ohio Classics Black, Ohio Classics Purple, Ohio Elite, Buckeye Heat Abraham, Ohio Heat Impact, Ohio Heat Chaos, Grove City Nightmares

18U: Heart of Ohio Fury, Heart of Ohio Heartbreakers, Westerville Ice, Ohio Heat Terror

Are there any brackets yet? Curious minds would like to know?

Hey Coop!
We'll try to get over to watch that little Cooper kid play. Sounds like she's been tearing it up. Say hi to Animal for me.
Jon

Well the Heat be there? It will be really great to see everyone. We also just added the WarCat tourney to our schedule. Tell your family we said hello. The Coops.

Pools are being worked on as we speak. I will shoot an email to the TD to see when he suspects the pools to be released.

Thanks!!

I haven't seen anything. It would be really nice to know at this point whether we're playing on Friday.

David Beckham heard from Ralph I think by email that the packets were sent out yesterday afternoon to all the coaches. Hopefully someone will post pool game times soon.

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

Could someone please post the 12U? Mine did not come in the mail today.

Any chance that they could just put it on the Heart of Ohio website?

Here is the 16-U. ?I take no responsibility for any typos or mistakes I may make. ?The 16-U pool play is all at County Home Road Complex.

POOL 1
HOO Heartaches vs. GC Nightmare, Friday 6 p.m. #1
Ohio Elite vs. Ohio Heat Chaos, Friday 7:45 p.m. #1
GC Nightmare vs. Ohio Elite, Saturday 8 a.m. #2
Ohio Heat Chaos vs. HOO Heartaches, Saturday 9:45 a.m. #1
Heat Chaos vs. GC Nightmare, Sat. 1:15 p.m. #1
HOO Heartaches vs. Ohio Elite, Sat. 3:00 p.m. #2

POOL 2
Buckeye Heat (McPeek) vs. Ohio Classics Black, Friday 6 p.m. #2
Ohio Heat Impact vs. Westerville Ice, Friday 7:45 p.m. #2
Classics Black vs. Ohio Heat Impact, Sat. 8 a.m. #3
West. Ice vs. Buck. Heat (McPeek), Sat. 9:45 a.m. #2
West. Ice vs. Classics Black, Sat. 1:15 p.m. #2
B. Heat (McPeek) vs. O. Heat Impact, Sat. 4:45 p.m. #2

POOL 3
HOO Bravehearts vs. Buckeye Heat (Abraham), Fri. 6 p.m. #3
Ohio Classics Purple vs. Marion Lady Rebels, Sat. 8 a.m. #1
B. Heat (Abraham) vs. Classics Purple, Sat. 11:30 a.m. #1
Marion Rebels vs. HOO Bravehearts, Sat. 11:30 a.m. #2
Marion Rebels vs. B. Heat (Abraham), Sat. 3 p.m. #1
HOO Bravehearts vs. Classics Purple, Sat. 6:30 p.m. #2

coachdad. What is your email and I'll send you what I received from Ralph for 12U. it would take me to long to type it out. I scanned everything in for the 12U age group.

Thanks

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

My 14u bracket shows first bracket games being played at 4:30 pm on Saturday, but the final round of pool games are scheduled at 4:45 pm. Anyone else have the same 14U bracket that I received?

12u pools
Pool #1 Stingrays, Storm, Blaze and Classics.
Pool #2 B. Heat, Explossion,V. Siege and Merchants.
Pool #3 Lasers, Force,V. Elite and G. Crush

Jeff,

I sent you my email on your regular email account. Thanks!