How long does a family wait on a team to fill a roster

How long do you wait for a team to fill it's roster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadT

Reaction score
Just a thought. I noticed a lot of new teams this upcoming season, along with all of the requests to fill a roster.
How long does a family wait for a team to have a full roster? Before they decide to look for another team.

Last edited:

OhPhat

Reaction score
There are many teams who have 10-11 girls and are looking for another pitcher or catcher, but don’t have to have the additional players.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I wouldn't be worried if the team is carrying 9-10 girls going into fall. Personally I prefer to carry 9-10 girls going into fall and pick 1-2 up during fall/winter months. Now if the team has 8 or less then i would be a little worried.
As a coach Patience is key in filling a roster. We are at 10 solid Athletes now and will continue to invite girls to practices and be patient and see what happens going into winter.

Jeff
BJE '04

JMM

Reaction score
We just left our team of 4 years because of the roster. We’ve been stuck at 7 girls since tryouts in July. Too risky to wait it out and just hope for the best in our case.

MadT

Reaction score
Well you shouldn't have a problem at all trying to find a team, as there are plenty still looking.