How to choose softball shoes?

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
For me, a constantly difficult question in the choice of shoes. The problem is that my skin is such that I can rub my legs with anything. Because of this, you have to try radically different options. The last time I bought myself in general men's football boots (foot length 25.5 cm, for me the size was found). Took Adidas Copa Mundial. They are quite comfortable and worn well. Only all the same for 2 seasons they have worn out for objective reasons. In search of a new pair of shoes I stumbled upon this https://gym-expert.com/best-soccer-cleats-for-wide-feet/ review. The information seems to be sensible and there is plenty to choose from. But maybe there are some brands of women's shoes that are large sizes? I have a problem with this, many models are tight or just uncomfortable.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
are you trying to find softball cleats or soccer? they are not the same thing.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me, a constantly difficult question in the choice of shoes. The problem is that my skin is such that I can rub my legs with anything. Because of this, you have to try radically different options. The last time I bought myself in general men's football boots (foot length 25.5 cm, for me the size was found). Took Adidas Copa Mundial. They are quite comfortable and worn well. Only all the same for 2 seasons they have worn out for objective reasons. In search of a new pair of shoes I stumbled upon this https://gym-expert.com/best-soccer-cleats-for-wide-feet/ review. The information seems to be sensible and there is plenty to choose from. But maybe there are some brands of women's shoes that are large sizes? I have a problem with this, many models are tight or just uncomfortable.

So did you play softball or soccer?
Did you play in England or where?

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
I play in the USA. I also tried to play soccer, now I try my hand at softball. She also played volleyball. It may be strange, but I play while there is pleasure from the process. When training becomes a burden, it's not the same. Therefore, I try to try different things to understand. what works well, what I enjoy. My parents do not insist that I do one thing. They give me the freedom to choose and find myself.

chardobon

Reaction score
People's shoes wear out differently: some shoes wear out more on the inside of the foot, while others wear out more on the outside of the foot. The reason for this is different types of pronation. To choose the right shoes, you need to know what type of heel you have. Pronation determines which part of the foot is the first to land on during the movement. The type of pronation determines how strong the natural cushioning of the foot is, reducing the impact load during running. I would order shoes https://www.tennisshoez.com from a specialty store so as not to take any chances.

Last edited:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
my pronation must be out of wack because my feet are always killing me! plz help

Xasarad

Reaction score
I don't care about the type of pronation. When I try on shoes, I take a few steps to feel how comfortable they are, and if I feel comfortable in them, my foot is breathing, they are not tight, then I buy them. That's why I prefer to go to a store to try on my shoes and buy what I like. But, now I also buy online; if the sneakers are not suitable for me, I can return the purchase. Last time I got a pair of comfortable air jordans. I tried a pair of these sneakers from my friend, and I saw that they fit me very well and are light, comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yup! I took the link out of the message yesterday.

Wilsonnex

Reaction score
I agree that Jordans are the best option for any sport and for everyday wear. I bought air jordans at forstepstyle a considerable time ago. Immediately noted the unsurpassed convenience and comfort. Everything is so thought out that there is a cushion on top of that, which contributes to the full circumference of the foot with a sneaker. Inside there is a magnificent orthopedic insoles, made using an interesting technology, with a coal content. The sneakers have a great shock absorption system. I love them!

Last edited: